The release candidate for the upcoming Blender 2.70 release is now available for download.
Campaign has started! Six weeks of time to help us writing animation film making history.
Blender is being actively developed by hundreds of talented volunteers from around the world. These volunteers include artists, VFX experts, hobbyists, scientists, and many more.
All of them are united by the desire to have access to a fully free and open source 3D creation pipeline. The Blender Foundation supports and facilitates these goals.
- Video: AnimicryBlenderNation | February 8th
- Model Download: BufomusBlenderNation | February 8th
- Try Baking for Cycles With this Experimental Branch NowBlenderNation | February 8th
- Weekend Contest ReminderBlenderNation | February 8th
- Use Dolly and Crane Camera Rigs with the Add Camera Add-onBlenderNation | February 8th