2.68 release: July 18th, 2013.
- Many different mesh modelling tools were added and improved.
- Cycles render performance was improved on Windows and on GPU’s.
- The motion tracker can now automate placement and choice of markers more with new tools.
- Smoke rendering quality has been improved to reduce blockiness.
- Auto-running Python scripts can now be controlled more securely.
2.68a release: July 24th, 2013.
Improved weight painting tools, mask modifier for sequencer strips, 2D image paint more consistent with 3D painting, better key shortcuts display, quick enabling and disabling of multiple layers or visibility, auto indent for multi-line Python statements