Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon How to download freestyle

Saras

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 am
I have looked everywhere to find out where I can download Freestyle, but I can't find anyone that says how to. I tried to download it from Freestyle.SourceForge.net but it never downloaded and now I'm looking to see if there is a 32 bit version, but I can't find one. If anyone could make a tutorial and tell me about it, or just show me how, then that would be extremely helpful.Smile

Tehrasha

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm
Do you men, where to download Blender with Freestyle?

http://graphicall.org/?keywords=freestyle

Otherwise, I have no problem downloading the 32bit version of Freestyle from SourceForge...

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freestyle/freestyle.2.2.0-win32-x86.zip?download

Saras

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 am
No, I already downloaded blender, but thanks.

Saras

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 am
Ok, I think I downloaded it, but now it's not working on blender. What do I do?

Tehrasha

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:47 am
Saras wrote:
No, I already downloaded blender, but thanks.

Where did you download it from?
It has to be a custom build of Blender that has Freestyle in it, which was the link I provided. The official Blender from Blender's website does not have Freestyle in it....yet.

Saras

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 pm
I downloaded it from freestyle first, and nothing happened. Then I downloaded it from graphicall.org which was your link, and finally it had the freestyle option in blender (with the new blender) but it did nothing. There were no options to put an art style in or anything. It just had a check box beside it, that's it. Then of course next time I tried to go on that file of blender it wouldn't come on and I had to delete it.

Jump to: