Animation wont work in Game engine

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

dansazz666

Animation wont work in Game engine

Postby dansazz666 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:55 pm

I was working on a FPS game and everything was going great. Then I decided to scrap the arms i was using and get some better looking ones. When I set everything up, and pressed 'P' to play the game, my animation wouldn't play. I tried everything I could possible think of to fix it and couldn't figure it out. I have a gun parented to the hand bone, and when I animated the hand bone, in game engine, the gun played the animation, but the hand did not. I got so frustrated with it.

If anyone could please help me with this it would be very much appreciated. Below is a link where you can download the blend file, if you want to take a look and figure it out for me. Please let me know. I've already pulled out enough hair.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3D7hLz ... 5mM0U/edit

dansazz666

Re: Animation wont work in Game engine

Postby dansazz666 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

dansazz666 wrote:I was working on a FPS game and everything was going great. Then I decided to scrap the arms i was using and get some better looking ones. When I set everything up, and pressed 'P' to play the game, my animation wouldn't play. I tried everything I could possible think of to fix it and couldn't figure it out. I have a gun parented to the hand bone, and when I animated the hand bone, in game engine, the gun played the animation, but the hand did not. I got so frustrated with it.

If anyone could please help me with this it would be very much appreciated. Below is a link where you can download the blend file, if you want to take a look and figure it out for me. Please let me know. I've already pulled out enough hair.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3D7hLz ... 5mM0U/edit

I found the answer finally. It was such a simple fix. just had to move the armature modifier to the top of the stack.

Return to “Interactive 3d”