As I know almost nothing about Blender, I can't help create this faq,.. however, here's a few questions I have (from a total newcomer's perspective) that may be helpflul.
- What was the last version of Blender released by NaN?
- Can I still get this version?
- Is this the version that everyone is using?
- What does "Blender Publisher 2.25" mean?
- Why do the source downloads call it "2.25b"?
- What's the history of Blender? Was it always free as in beer?
- Is there a new buildable version now available since the sources were opened? Is it difficult to get it to build on Linux?
- Should I buy that No Starch Press book "The Blender Book" or is it out of date?
- Why is there a 2nd site called blender3d.org?
- What is elysiun.com? What are some other blender links I should know about?
Of course, what Blender exactly *is* should be right up on the front page.
If any non-programmer wanted to help, this might be a great way: collect questions like these from the forums (and their answers, sometimes seeking out the experts when required) and create a simple html file to send to the web administrator(s). It would, of course, require some small amount of regular maintenance.
Feedback to the Blender Foundation and the moderators of this website
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests