Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon OS X

VelikM

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:22 pm
bootsch wrote:
VelikM wrote:
In the readme file under building on os x it says;

So you found a readme file - in what directory could I find that?

Bootsch

The root dir of the cvs01 download "~/blender/readme.txt".
If you have the cvs01, but haven't updated it, the readme file and some of the make files have been updated, it is being worked on. If you don't have the cvs01, click on the CVS link and follow the instructions, if you have it but haven't updated, click on the CVS link and follow the instructions for setting the setenv, login to CVS and 'cvs update blender' that just updates the changes instead of downloading the whole package.

bootsch

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:44 pm
Thanks - I was looking in the wrong place, duh
(original NaN tree)

Embarassed

enos_shenk

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:13 pm
Hm well im running a brand new G4 with 10.2.1 and 2.25 runs like absolute crap (like it has on every system ive ever personally seen) and 2.23 runs decent, crashes intermittently, and wont let you type in the save box. So, blender on my mac is a lost cause.

And that brings up my point, is there ever going to be a working build by some nice developers for those of us (like me) who pull hair out at the mention of the world compile? Sorry ive been through that game playing with linux once, and im not dorky enough by half to build my own software on my machine. I just want a working version so i can feed my blender addiction and not have to worry about this junk.

So when??????????????

kurzog

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:38 am
enos_shenk wrote:

And that brings up my point, is there ever going to be a working build by some nice developers for those of us (like me) who pull hair out at the mention of the world compile?

Seems like there are a few people who sound interested. I just arrived on the Blender scene with my eyes on the game engine.. I'd love to have a Project Builder based port to compile / play around with.. if anyone knows of an effort to port the code to Project Builder I'd love to hear about it / download it / be a beta tester etc.. I'm too much of a newbie to the code to be of any other use right now.. Confused

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: