Pre-Conference Dinner

Discuss and propose activities, arrange carpools, share hotel rooms, arrange dormitories...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

rcas

Postby rcas » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:18 pm

Anyone else interested must confirm here till tomorrow morning, after lunch I will make the call to the restaurant to make the reservation.

:)
How to use a Blender:
Put your model, rig, animation and textures in the Blender, turn the Blender on and wait for it to Render, then turn the Blender off and show it to your friends.

jiri

stupid SmartWings

Postby jiri » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:21 pm

Hi,
me and zager will not come, because our flight will was delayed ... we will come in friday :-(

Jiri

rcas

Re: stupid SmartWings

Postby rcas » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:04 pm

jiri wrote:Hi,
me and zager will not come, because our flight will was delayed ... we will come in friday :-(

Jiri

That's too bad :( .
Well, see you Friday then, have a safe trip :) .
How to use a Blender:

Put your model, rig, animation and textures in the Blender, turn the Blender on and wait for it to Render, then turn the Blender off and show it to your friends.

Qbertino

If I'll make it to the conference I'll be there.

Postby Qbertino » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:57 pm

Hey Rui.
I'm not entirely shure if I'll make it, but it's like a 80% chance I will. If I make it I'll definitely be there for the pre-conference dinner you're organizing.

Sidenote: Xical 2 is nearly ready for a release candidate btw. (one of the reasons for my tight schedule)

Kind regards to all Blenderheads here and everywhere. I'm looking forward to meeting lot's of cool people again.

Phillip Richdale
A Gimp/PS debate is pointless. A Blender/LW debate is interesting.

rcas

Re: If I'll make it to the conference I'll be there.

Postby rcas » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:10 pm

Qbertino wrote:Hey Rui.
I'm not entirely shure if I'll make it, but it's like a 80% chance I will. If I make it I'll definitely be there for the pre-conference dinner you're organizing.

Sidenote: Xical 2 is nearly ready for a release candidate btw. (one of the reasons for my tight schedule)

Kind regards to all Blenderheads here and everywhere. I'm looking forward to meeting lot's of cool people again.

Phillip Richdale

Hey Phillip, long time no see :) .

Haven't got the time to talk to you, glad you are coming, this way we can talk better, my partner is comming too, so it is a big chance for us to talk about Xical.

Will count you in :) .
How to use a Blender:

rcas

Postby rcas » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:45 am

Restaurant has been booked !!!

Since I am Portuguese, I booked a Portuguese Restaurant, hehe, now you will have a taste of my homeland.
It was better for me since I could talk in Portuguese with the restaurant owner.

Well, with no further delay.

Five minutes away from De Waag, at Zeedijk 39, it is called "De Portugees".

See you soon.
:)
How to use a Blender:

thoro

Postby thoro » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:36 am

Sounds good - thanks again for organising this.

rcas

Postby rcas » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:09 pm

thoro wrote:Sounds good - thanks again for organising this.

No problem.

:D
How to use a Blender:

wavk

Postby wavk » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:09 pm

I can't wait! Congratulations on the good choice.

See you there in front of de Waag.

Wybren

Panther

Postby Panther » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:38 pm

Yeah, thanks for sorting this out... can't wait to meet-up with you guys again - Should be good. :-)

Panther

Postby Panther » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:39 pm

Yeah, thanks for sorting this out... can't wait to meet-up with you guys again - Should be good. :-)

Panther

Postby Panther » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:39 pm

Sorry for the duplicate post, there was a PHP 'Email' error. :?

MNME

Postby MNME » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:48 am

heh, yeah.. what they said.. cant wait :)

rcas

Postby rcas » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:55 pm

Just a small Notice, in case anything unscheduled happen (like plain being delaied, or something).

So, considerations:
- Anyone that comes late, go to the Restaurant, the address is on the first post
- If I don't show up till 21h15m, go to the Restaurant and say it is a reservation under the name of Rui Campos, I will make sure to call to the Restaurant if I can't make it and get them ready to receive you guys
- Anyone wanting to call me, my cell number is the +351 91 624 28 29.

Oh, and one more thing, it would be great if everyone would have a sign that would identify themselfs, I will be wearing a Blender T-Shirt with RCAS written in the middle, so it will be hard to miss :) .
How to use a Blender:

Return to “Blender Conference 2013”