Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon blender2.25b compiling with png error

unix

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:47 pm
because I build my own linux from Scratch,I use glibc2.2.5.I have to buiild blender from CVS
source.when I make it,I got there errors:
/usr/lib/python2.2/config/libpython2.2.a(posixmodule.o): In function `posix_tmpnam':
/home/rcai/BLFS/pak/Python-2.2.2/Modules/posixmodule.c:4505: the use of `tmpnam_r' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
/usr/lib/python2.2/config/libpython2.2.a(posixmodule.o): In function `posix_tempnam':
/home/rcai/BLFS/pak/Python-2.2.2/Modules/posixmodule.c:4455: the use of `tempnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
blender/.libs/libblender_blender.a(png_decode.o): In function `checkpng':
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:57: undefined reference to `png_sig_cmp'
blender/.libs/libblender_blender.a(png_decode.o): In function `ReadData':
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:86: undefined reference to `png_get_io_ptr'
blender/.libs/libblender_blender.a(png_decode.o): In function `imb_png_decode':
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:117: undefined reference to `png_create_read_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:124: undefined reference to `png_create_info_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:126: undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:135: undefined reference to `png_set_read_fn'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:138: undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:147: undefined reference to `png_read_info'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:148: undefined reference to `png_get_IHDR'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:155: undefined reference to `png_get_channels'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:162: undefined reference to `png_set_palette_to_rgb'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:163: undefined reference to `png_get_valid'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:259: undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:211: undefined reference to `png_read_image'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:253: undefined reference to `png_read_end'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:172: undefined reference to `png_set_expand'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_decode.c:151: undefined reference to `png_set_strip_16'
blender/.libs/libblender_blender.a(png_encode.o): In function `WriteData':
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:66: undefined reference to `png_get_io_ptr'
blender/.libs/libblender_blender.a(png_encode.o): In function `IMB_png_encode':
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:99: undefined reference to `png_create_write_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:106: undefined reference to `png_create_info_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:108: undefined reference to `png_destroy_write_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:114: undefined reference to `png_destroy_write_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:170: undefined reference to `png_set_write_fn'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:192: undefined reference to `png_set_IHDR'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:203: undefined reference to `png_write_info'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:219: undefined reference to `png_write_image'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:222: undefined reference to `png_write_end'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:227: undefined reference to `png_destroy_write_struct'
/root/blender-creator-ph-2.25b.9/source/blender/imbuf/src/png_encode.c:176: undefined reference to `png_init_io'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [blendercreator-ph] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Jump to: