Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon How to compile without game engine

Money_YaY!

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:44 am
Still digging at OSX compile. And I see that it is compling the ode stuff
or game engine, then it crashes looking for a file. But since game does not work
any hoo how do I make it stop that and continue untill it crashes on something else ^v^

Heres code.

OdePhysicsController.cpp:533: `ap' undeclared (first use this function)
OdePhysicsController.cpp:537: parse error before `+=' token
OdePhysicsController.cpp:508: warning: unused variable `const int dReal'
OdePhysicsController.cpp: In member function `virtual void
ODEPhysicsController::GetLinearVelocity(float&, float&, float&)':
OdePhysicsController.cpp:564: `dBodyGetLinearVel' undeclared (first use this
function)
make[4]: *** [/Users/Me/Marshmallow/bf-blender/blender/obj/darwin-6.4-powerpc/gameengine/blphys/blode/OdePhysicsController.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

Michel

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:42 am
Money_YaY! wrote:
Still digging at OSX compile.

Great! Smile
Money_YaY! wrote:
And I see that it is compling the ode stuff
or game engine, then it crashes looking for a file. But since game does not work
any hoo how do I make it stop that and continue untill it crashes on something else ^v^

Could you try to use the auto* build? Yesterday some commits have been done to cvs that resulted in a working auto* build on more platforms.
By default, the auto* build does not build the game engine; you'll have to specify a flag at configure time to build with the game engine.
Anyhow, I have not much experience with the 'old' build system, so I can't help you much with that Confused
Also, you could try to post such questions to the bf-committers list. All developers working on blender see those messages; not all of them are watching the forums.
Another option would be to go to #blendersauce on irc. There are some who are building on OSX, so they may be able to help you better Smile

With regards,
Michel

Jump to: