working on website with blender tutorials

Feedback to the Blender Foundation and the moderators of this website

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

DarthVadre

working on website with blender tutorials

Postby DarthVadre » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:52 am

well, i don't have any tutorials complete yet, but i am working on a website and have a partial blender tutorial up. you can look at it, i have my site in my signiture :)
98 percent of teens yadda yadda. Post this in your signature if you are part of the 2 percent who don't really care.

My website is www.darthvadre.co.nr plz visit it

joeri

Postby joeri » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:49 am

Uhm,...
I don't want to be rude here, and due to the lack of my writing skills that can be very hard, but I think it would be better if you'd try to master blender a bit more before actualy start writing tutorials.
Furthermore, most of the readers here master blender to a level of desire and (new) users can be found at www.blenderartists.org

Help is very much appriciated, so you might also consider joining a group effort like the blender wiki.

DarthVadre

Postby DarthVadre » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:20 am

i am currently working on mastering, and what you saw yesterday is already outdated. you never got to read the entire tutorial, i spent many hours working on it today and it is now what i would call, needing someone to catch mistakes. please let me know if you find any mistakes.

edit: nevermind. You saw it, and i didn't convert the time on the post to my local time.

your right. i need to master texturing before writing a tutorial. i was hoping that through writing the tutorial i would have to look online to do stuff, then learn as well. i'll back off from a texturing tutorial now.
98 percent of teens yadda yadda. Post this in your signature if you are part of the 2 percent who don't really care.

My website is www.darthvadre.co.nr plz visit it

joeri

Postby joeri » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:08 am

I think you are right, writing it down does help in learning.

Return to “Foundation and Websites”