1. downloaded blender from www.blender.org use to convert .3ds file to .mesh (or XML)
2. downloaded in the dir: ogrenew/tools/blender-2.45-linux-glibc236-py24-i386
3. downloaded the ogreaddons in home/marios/ogreaddons
4. copied the ogre_import.py script from ogreaddons/blenderimport into the blender-2.45-linux-glibc236-py24-i386 directory
5. ran blender
6. blender application opens up
7. select file-> import-> .3ds
8. Error:Python Script error check console
Can you provide me with some direction as to how I can solve this problem.
Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests