Composer for games and animated movies available

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

robert brannan

Composer for games and animated movies available

Postby robert brannan » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a composer of music for multimedia. I am trying to get my name and work known, and I would like to write music for your project. If you have a short non-commercial film that needs music I would be willing to work for no charge as long as I am credited, and if I can show parts of it as a demonstration of my own work. Otherwise, for professional projects my rates are still reasonable.

I have a fully outfitted studio. You can hear audio samples and see videos of my work at
[url]brannanmusic.com[/url]

If you wish to contact me you can also email me through the site
Good luck to everyone with your artistic endeavors!!!

robert brannan

site address

Postby robert brannan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 am

On my last post I put the site address in wrong, you can copy and paste this address to navigate to my site

brannanmusic.com

trombonechamp

Postby trombonechamp » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Sorry, the composers for the current projects have already been determined. Most likely, Jan Morgenstern will be doing the music for the future movies. It may be possible to do a game, but you would definitely have to try out. (This link is old, the composer is already done with the composing)
http://apricot.blender.org/?p=59

Return to “Blender Open Projects”