IPOS-like curves for VSE on Blender 2.5 Build?

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

billythekid

IPOS-like curves for VSE on Blender 2.5 Build?

Postby billythekid » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm

I am on Mac and have just built the latest 2.5 build and it is wonderful. I love the UI improvements and it seems very snappy.

I am predominantly using Blender for the VSE and need to be able to use the Transform effect on videos. In previous versions of Blender the Transform could be controlled in the "IPO Curve" window as long as it as set to "Sequence" mode. The IPO curves in 2.5 have been changed to the Graph Editor to allow fro greater flexibility but I do not see how it is possible to generate a curve to control effects in the Sequence window.

I would love to be able to use the 2.5 version and perhaps tI have overlooked something obvious. If anyone has any suggestions on how to generate curves to control effects in the VSE in Blender 2.5, I would love to hear them.

best
btk

kddubb

Postby kddubb » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Bumping this. I'm assuming the VSE hasn't been integrated into the GraphEdit pipeline yet? Just wanted to have someone confirm, if possible. I'm pretty familiar with 2.4x and have played with stuff for quite a while now and looked at tutorials. I try to right click on the opacity slider for a movie clip to choose add keyframe, but nothing seems to happen. If you have an ETA on this as well, that might keep inquiring at bay. Or maybe, we're just missing something.

thanks in advance,

kddubb
Everything popular is wrong.
--Oscar Wilde

Return to “Testing Builds”