Selection issue with any 2.5x version

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

joagostini

Selection issue with any 2.5x version

Postby joagostini » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi

I have a problem that worries me, because I do not know the source. Use the Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit and I have an ATI HD 5770 with Catalist 10.12. In versions 2.5 x when attempting to select a vertex or edge or face occurs from the selection if give elsewhere, instead of the selected point. I use version 2 .49B and it works very well. Forum blenderartits I saw someone else with the same problem and advised to update the video driver. So I said what I'm using in the video, but this did not solve the problem. Which can be the source of the problem? Will they wont use the final version of Blender 2.5?
All help is very welcome.

stiv

Postby stiv » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 pm

The usual problem with wonky selections is Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA). Turn it off.

joagostini

Postby joagostini » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:41 am

stiv wrote:The usual problem with wonky selections is Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA). Turn it off.

Thank you for responding. But, unfortunately, you're talking with an idiot. Where is this option? I searched on User Preferences and Render panels, Scene and World. I did not find.You could indicate where it is?

joagostini

Postby joagostini » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 am

joagostini wrote:
stiv wrote:The usual problem with wonky selections is Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA). Turn it off.

Thank you for responding. But, unfortunately, you're talking with an idiot.

Confirming what I said above, after a whole day looking for this option in blender and have plagued the folks at blenderartits also, besides you, remembered that saw this option from the display driver. Now everything works normally. Thank you for your attention.

Return to “Testing Builds”