looking for people to help with open movie :D

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

ima rlly happy

looking for people to help with open movie :D

Postby ima rlly happy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 am

hi :D i have made some models of robots (they are not very good) i was wondering if some people could model a robot city upgrade the robots ive modelled help make some textures music and so on :D
also a storyline dude.. the genre is action adventure and i want matrix bourne idenity style movie

atm all spots are open

composer x 2-1
modeller x 5-10
texturer x 5-10
story dudes x 5-10

ppl who are involved
- me
no one else so far :D

thx

fheredia

Hello!

Postby fheredia » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi there,

I am starting with Blender but I would like to get some practice through real projects. Let me know if I can help in some way.

Cheers,
Francisco
Hello everybody. I have very little experience with Blender right now. But I am very eager to learn! :)

ima rlly happy

Postby ima rlly happy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:52 am

i would be extactic if you can help :D

your email adress would be helpful but not neccisary

if u can say what you are good at i will assign a job to you and give you some models to work on a a story board :D

fheredia

Hello again

Postby fheredia » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Hey thanks for such quick reply! :)

I would like to do some modelling. So far I have done a lightsaber and I am working on a bass guitar. It's not much but hey, you have to start somewhere, eh? Quite frankly I would feel more confident if I started doing some objects, boxes, doors, etc. But if you want me to do some characters or ships I'm also in! :)

I would be glad to further discuss with you, my e-mail is the.sound.of.yesterday@gmail.com

Cheers,
Francisco
Hello everybody. I have very little experience with Blender right now. But I am very eager to learn! :)

ima rlly happy

Postby ima rlly happy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 am

im excited i have someome i have been workin on the story a heap :D
i will send you an email with what u can model and stuff

aersixb9

Postby aersixb9 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:18 am

When I see 'open movie'....not sure what that means, but it inspired me to write this idea ;p

maybe either on this site, another web site, in blender, or however, people could make 'open source gpl resources' , anything from a 3d model of a human, or a dog eye, or a large city, and the city might be composed of gpl resources like someone's buildings or even a building generator and liberal use of gpl'd trees

Another option might be to 'resource share' in smaller groups, perhaps via e-mail list, lol if you 'know' 50 people on the forums here and you all share resoruces, you might have a 'game company' or 'movie company' , etc ;p , since you probably have a c++ coder and a level designer in that gruop randomly

Also seems like people all wanna make their own 'personal version', i'm all for it, with gpl oss games, modding could be a lot easier...

yet i think a key factor is human interactions, teamwork, that kind of thingl...be neat to see more mmo-game-like 'groups' online , including bein in more than one, that work together on either a game, or even a few similar games, like i make my version with the high dmg guns, they use almost all the same resrouces but their #s are smaller in the config file, then we try em and pass them back n forth ;p

Allowing peer to peer rapid oss resource sharing over a distributed network, provided it has a nice generic gameplay of all the games? i mean why not play that one, so if gta insists on putting dots in my 3d vision i can do somnethin about it, maybe get some p2p rating + points on my profile too :P
Don't read my blog or you'll be breakin the knowin top secret info laws ;p
http://aersixb9x.wordpress.com

Return to “Blender Open Projects”