Need help with the game I'm making.

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Djayx

Need help with the game I'm making.

Postby Djayx » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 pm

OK so I've got to the point with the RPG that I'm making where I really want to make it so you can move onto a new area, if you understand my meaning, for example you walk off one side of the plane and then you go to a new one, is this possible or is it too much? Also I was wondering if it's possible to make a sword which actually has an animation when you click with LMB rather then just sitting there and being useless. Thanks to anyone in advance.

Karakasimov

Re: Need help with the game I'm making.

Postby Karakasimov » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Djayx wrote:OK so I've got to the point with the RPG that I'm making where I really want to make it so you can move onto a new area, if you understand my meaning, for example you walk off one side of the plane and then you go to a new one, is this possible or is it too much? Also I was wondering if it's possible to make a sword which actually has an animation when you click with LMB rather then just sitting there and being useless. Thanks to anyone in advance.

Like jump. its possible with some settings in the motion actuator.

Sure, you can animate the sword and make it work when you press the LMB inside the game engine. you can get more support at blenderartists.org forum though.

Return to “Interactive 3d”