Recruiting Team for Zombie MMO

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

WrathKingdomStudios

Recruiting Team for Zombie MMO

Postby WrathKingdomStudios » Tue May 03, 2011 1:24 am

Hello, I am gathering a team for a rather large project. A first/3rd person Zombie MMO. This MMO will be in an active world, not just maps and matches. It will have a fairly indept crafting system and it will have a building system of sorts. To write out everything that I have planned for this game would take a long time so I'm just going to jump right into the people I need.
I am an amateur modeler myself, but I definately at LEAST one more modeler, hopefully a lot more.
I need at least two coders, but will accept many more as long as they have a good grasp of coding.I need a one or two texture designers for the game.
I need one or two animators for the game, because I can not animate for the life of me.
I need some one to make music and special effects.
And lastly I need at least two Concept/Reference artists for this project.

Please respond if you are interested!

ima rlly happy

i will help

Postby ima rlly happy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 am

i can animate very well much better than alot of games :D

i am not good at all at scripting and all taht stuff

i am also a amatuer modeller :D

marcoantap

Postby marcoantap » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:44 am

I have experience with unity, flash and html5/js, but now i want to learn programming in blender. please let me know if you are interested in my help: marcoantap@gmail.com

corrupt_reaper

Still up for making that game?

Postby corrupt_reaper » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:16 pm

So Zombie game, sounds fun!
I would love to take part :)
A Little about me, at the moment i am 2nd year at uni studying computer game design.

This may sound ridiculous, but i can model, unwrap, rig, animate, level edit and program in c# & c++, however I'm no artist, so i couldn't help you there.

Was wondering what sort of software you were going to use, obviously blender, but which game engine...I have experience with Unity3D and UDK, Personally i think that Unity would be the way forward as it plays nicer with blender than UDK (besides the fact I've had more experience with unity3D's API, than unreal script)

If the offer is still open send me an email :)

AshM

Zombie MMo Recruit.

Postby AshM » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 am

Hey, I'm interested in helping out in this game, I'm also an amateur at modelling/Sculpting, I also know basic scripting but always trying to learn new things, so I would spend the time needed to make quality scripts that will work and if they don't I will consist of fixing them. same with the models if they don't meet the standards ill edit them until they do.

If you still need help contact me at Jiiiiinxx@gmail.com

corrupt_reaper

My Email

Postby corrupt_reaper » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Hey, sorry just realised i didnt put my email here so here it is :) corrupt.reaper@gmail.com

Return to “Blender Open Projects”