Get it banned!

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Djinn

Get it banned!

Postby Djinn » Wed May 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Would it not be fun to make an animation that does not discriminate - that equally upsets just about everyone from feminists, to fundamentalists to every kind of rights activist? The most politically incorrect animation ever made and the cherry on the cake would be to get it in the Guinness book of world records as the animation most banned. Whilst funny and designed to shock and upset, the animation would be well researched and dead serious as a social comment. Anyone interested in just chucking some ideas around and getting started on a script? My thoughts are the protagonist would be a male, teenage street-kid.

Cheers.

TWS Admin.

Re: Get it banned!

Postby TWS Admin. » Sun May 08, 2011 11:36 am

Djinn wrote:Would it not be fun to make an animation that does not discriminate - that equally upsets just about everyone from feminists, to fundamentalists to every kind of rights activist? The most politically incorrect animation ever made and the cherry on the cake would be to get it in the Guinness book of world records as the animation most banned. Whilst funny and designed to shock and upset, the animation would be well researched and dead serious as a social comment. Anyone interested in just chucking some ideas around and getting started on a script? My thoughts are the protagonist would be a male, teenage street-kid.

Cheers.

Ha! Okay. Evolution as true is my disagreement (I don't believe evolution to be true.
Oh and if you need music and SFX for it PM me.
you didn't see anything!!!

Djinn

Postby Djinn » Mon May 09, 2011 6:37 pm

TWS Admin. wrote:
Djinn wrote:Would it not be fun to make an animation that does not discriminate - that equally upsets just about everyone from feminists, to fundamentalists to every kind of rights activist? The most politically incorrect animation ever made and the cherry on the cake would be to get it in the Guinness book of world records as the animation most banned. Whilst funny and designed to shock and upset, the animation would be well researched and dead serious as a social comment. Anyone interested in just chucking some ideas around and getting started on a script? My thoughts are the protagonist would be a male, teenage street-kid.

Cheers.

Ha! Okay. Evolution as true is my disagreement (I don't believe evolution to be true.
Oh and if you need music and SFX for it PM me.

Thanks and that would be fantastic! But I get a message that PM's have been disabled on this board. Maybe I should just create a website for this project or get a virtual studio set up.
I'll be in touch, cheers and again thanks,

Djinn

JimmyD

Postby JimmyD » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:33 pm

I'm an amateur screenwriter, and I would be interested in helping you out in the ideas and script areas. Let me know when you get the site up, and if you could use my help.

Sincerely,

- JimmyD
Not thinking is an act of stupidity.

Djinn

Postby Djinn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:11 pm

JimmyD wrote:I'm an amateur screenwriter, and I would be interested in helping you out in the ideas and script areas. Let me know when you get the site up, and if you could use my help.

Sincerely,

- JimmyD

Thanks JimmyD. Feedback so far about this idea has been that it needs to be a little more mainstream but, I'm still keen to proceed given the positive feedback received from especially teens and young adults who find the idea 'awesome'.
I'll post the location of the site as soon as it's up.

Cheers.

ldo

Postby ldo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:42 pm

TWS Admin. wrote:Ha! Okay. Evolution as true is my disagreement (I don't believe evolution to be true.

Why are human and dinosaur bones never found together?

Return to “Blender Open Projects”