PLEASE) help me creating tutorial modeling 3d chibi @blender

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

pabeuh

PLEASE) help me creating tutorial modeling 3d chibi @blender

Postby pabeuh » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 am

Hello blender,
im so newbie with blender
and im so interest for creating 3d model

im sorry if i get a wrong thread for a requesting, but here, please make tutorial 3d chibi modeliing @blender for me, i have just looking for all site tutorial 3d, no one give tuts for 3d chibi tutorial, so here is my last place for begging to get tutorial 3d chibi modeling, just 3d chibi modeling i dont want make a perfect charachter modeling,

as you can see @ this [/url]http://ninja.game321.com/[url]

SOO PLEASE CREATING SOME TUTORIAL CHIBI LIKE THAT, IM SO BEGGING TO YOU, IM INTEREST TO MAKING THAT, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW, PLEASE CREATING TUTORIAL 3D CHIBI FOR ME.. PLEASEEE..
SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD :( [/url]

ALexktb

Postby ALexktb » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm

It's a shame no one replied to this yet. I really like these Chibi characters and i'm going to try ad do something like this. I'll drop by later.

pabeuh

Postby pabeuh » Wed May 18, 2011 9:40 pm

ALexktb wrote:It's a shame no one replied to this yet. I really like these Chibi characters and i'm going to try ad do something like this. I'll drop by later.

ya, please help me, make tutorial for this chibi please..

woody730b

Postby woody730b » Wed May 18, 2011 11:14 pm

ALexktb wrote:It's a shame no one replied to this yet. I really like these Chibi characters and i'm going to try ad do something like this. I'll drop by later.

Are you trying to do a game character or just a rigged 3D model?

level8

Postby level8 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 pm

woody730b wrote:

Are you trying to do a game character or just a rigged 3D model?

this would be perfect for what I need.. I would like to make some rigged 3D Models based of Street Fighter characters...

where did those images above come from??

erickblender

Postby erickblender » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 am

pabeuh wrote:

ya, please help me, make tutorial for this chibi please..

Here is one way to start: http://www.vimeo.com/16536213

as you will see he just a person like you who is using is free to help the community. Follow him and use your creativity. May be you will be next who will post the right Chibi characters tut

Happy blendering ;)

Patriick

Has anybody actually made anything like this yet!?

Postby Patriick » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

I managed to free up some time earlier today and wanted to make a tutorial. People have been asking me to make a character modelling tutorial and then a tutorial on how to hand paint textures for it.

I decided to go with a chibi style and googled to find if there were already a bunch of tutorials on this sort of thing which led me to this forum post.

I'm a Maya user although I've been messing around in Blender and I can use it fairly well for Modelling but not as fast as I could Maya. I plan on making a tutorial on modelling a Chibi style character for Maya and then a tutorial on creating the exact same character in Blender.

The type of Chibi character I had in mind is a little different to these characters but overall pretty similar and you could easily learn the process and then try applying what you have learnt into modelling this type of chibi character from it?

My reason for posting is to ask if anyone is still interested in this and if anything like this has been done already?
Medieval Art Studio --> Website is in the works.....

knightwalkr

chibi

Postby knightwalkr » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:23 am

id like to see this type of tutorial

Return to “Documentation & Education”