Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon Carve CSG Build on Mac

alinakipoglu

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:39 pm
Hi,

Im trying to build Carve CSG on Mac Lion with CMAKE. I tried many many things but have no success on building this library. They have some instructions distributed with source files but its not clear for me or maybe i lack at that knowledge.

Im very sorry, i know its not directly related to Blender usage but currently the only project i know uses this library is Blender. Thought it would be nice to ask you guys how you did Smile

May aim its to use CMake to build universal library with i386;x86_64 architectures . I also have universal boost build on my system.

Can you share what steps will be required to build this library with this settings?

Thank you

stiv

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:30 pm
If you have the error log from the compiler, maybe someone can help you here (remember: the FIRST error is the important one)

Or if you have access to IRC, the #blendercoders channel on freenode.net is a good place to get compiling help. (usually daytime in euro-land)

alinakipoglu

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm
Hi,

Thank you so much Stiv.

Today, after delving deeper into Blender sources i found that somehow my build was not able to output config.h and gnu_cxx.h as in Blender. I manually copied that files into included headers then i got a successful linkage Smile

Now im trying to understand the library, again i hope Blender implementation will be a great resource to understand how one can implement it efficiently.

Of course i will also try #blendercoders IRC channel for further research.

Thank you again,

Ali.

Jump to: