Mostly so I have an excuse to gather all my references in one place.
- Mass-Spring-Damper system editor!
- Add option to Subsurf modifier to move vertices to their limit position.
The limit shader calculates the position on the limit surface corresponding to the vertices of the patch. It uses a weighted average of each vertex and its eight neighbors (Halstead et al. 1993). The control points themselves are often not close enough to the limit surface to be substituted for the limit surface points, especially for neighboring patches that are subdivided to different depths. The EPLimit.cg shader is used to calculate the limit position for extraordinary points.
- Similarity based Interpolation using Catmull-Clark Subdivision Surfaces
- Piecewise Smooth Subdivision Surfaces with Normal Control
Subdivide 2.0 is even GPL2.
- preserve volume option for shape keys
- Localized-Hierarchy Catmull-Clark surfaces
Localized-Hierarchy Surface Splines (LeSS) adapted to CCSS