Vector help!

Blender's renderer and external renderer export

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

jerpace

Vector help!

Postby jerpace » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 am

Hi,

I am a bit of a newbee when it comes to Blender and I was curious about some thing. When i am working with typography i would like to be able to export the artwork as a vector (eps, svg etc). The thing is I have looked around and found the VRM addon, I installed but it doesn't seem to be working. In fact it is not even visible as one of the options to render.

I would like to be able to export it as a vector so that i can combine it with the rest of the artwork that i will be doing in Adobe Illustrator.

I am currently running Blender v2.60 on OSX.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Jeremy

ZackatSumoFilms

Re: Vector help!

Postby ZackatSumoFilms » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 am

jerpace wrote:Hi,

I am a bit of a newbee when it comes to Blender and I was curious about some thing. When i am working with typography i would like to be able to export the artwork as a vector (eps, svg etc). The thing is I have looked around and found the VRM addon, I installed but it doesn't seem to be working. In fact it is not even visible as one of the options to render.

I'm wondering if you installed it correctly. If you downloaded it and added it to your scripts>addons folder then it should show up in your User Prefs Addons Menu under Import-Export. But, you may need to install it manually using the Install Add-on button and point the computer to the script. You probably already did this, but I'm just making sure and letting you know somebody is actually looking at the post. :D
Zack Miller
www.sumofilms.com

Return to “Rendering”