Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon Blender 2.63 Won't replay animation

packpatfan

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 am
Ok, I am trying to learn Blender, and I downloaded the newest version straight from the Blender.org website, and I can make the models and render everything fine, but when I go to replay the animation (Render>Replay Animation), it comes up with an error something along the lines of "Blender 2.63 doesn't replay animations"

GAH!

I REALLY want to learn how to do 3D animation with Blender, as I keep hearing all this GREAT stuff about it, but I can't if I can't watch my animations! Sad

Please help!

unfa

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm
Try this:

1. open Blender's preferences window (Ctrl+Alt+U)
2. go to tab "File"
3. set field's "Animation Player" value to "MPlayer"

packpatfan

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm
unfa wrote:
Try this:

2. go to tab "File"

Ok, tried that, but this comes up with this:

Couldn't run external animation player with command 'SOMETHING ABOUT C:/TEMP -SILENT'

Question

I tried showing Blender where Windows Media Player is on Windows 7, but Media Player won't play it Sad

packpatfan

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 pm
packpatfan wrote:
unfa wrote:
Try this:

2. go to tab "File"

Couldn't run external animation player with command 'SOMETHING ABOUT C:/TEMP -SILENT'

Question

I tried showing Blender where Windows Media Player is on Windows 7, but Media Player won't play it Sad

ok, changed it to custom then pointed it to the Windows Media Player again, but it just shows the first image in the set for 4 seconds, then ends. No movement at all Question

Felipe

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 pm
packpatfan wrote:
packpatfan wrote:
unfa wrote:
Try this:

2. go to tab "File"

Question

ok, changed it to custom then pointed it to the Windows Media Player again, but it just shows the first image in the set for 4 seconds, then ends. No movement at all Question

it does play back you just have to make sure that you rendered it as some sort of video file like an AVI.

packpatfan

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:13 pm
Felipe wrote:

it does play back you just have to make sure that you rendered it as some sort of video file like an AVI.[/quote]

Ah ha! I thought that might of been the problem. Thanks!

Jump to: