Hello Blender artists,
Are you an experienced Blender artist? Want to make use of your skills to make some money? If so, you may be interested in joining my team for a 3 month project (April 08- June 08 ) in the area of courseware/training.
- The project is about creation of courseware content for real time interactive mobile devices. How to construct content and code for a mobile 3d game.
- Lead Project Artistic direction.
- Create Conceptual Art, 2D Art, 3D Models, Textures, Rigging and Animations.
- Responsible for all game asset creation, from concept to deliverables.
- Build and maintaining a collaborative relationship with all project team members.
- Excellent creative skills, including concept, modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation.
- Game asset creation experience.
- Low polygon modeling - must be usable on restricted devices (like mobile phones).
- Texturing - preferred GIMP experience, or any other Open Source 2D package, or Photoshop experience.
- Rigging& Animation - Character animation for real-time.
- Experience with exporters and m3g format is a plus.
- Ability to create and maintain screencasting of sessions.The job requires that you are willing to record your Blender sessions (narration is a plus, only video is OK).
Must be passionate and enterprising, work is done from home (Homesourcing), preferable from GMT area. All work contact will be done via IM and Video Conference.
Pay: Up to 5.000 USD (upon project completion).
For further details contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include portfolio samples.
Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests