Any place to suggest new Blender Open Movie Worshop ?

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

tex

Any place to suggest new Blender Open Movie Worshop ?

Postby tex » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi there! Well, I was wondering if this is the place to talk about " ". You know, I have "Macandy FAQ DVD" and soon I'll have de 2nd one "Creature Factory", and I think until now there wasn't anything like this you made with this DVD's (I mean, there is, but nothing so organized, clean, clear and teaching...to sum up: like Digital Tutors level, personal opinion, I have nothing to do with DT commercialy...) So, for me are AMAZING...and I look foward to see more, and more and more of these "Blender Open Movie Workshop" set.

Well, My Question is this: IS There any posibility or something like that in order to discuss new DVD Tittle, new DVD profiles? I mean, I would like to see some Cartoony Shot or "how to create real cloth", or "How to animate facial and Lip Sync project-based" for example. Is there any place to sugesst this kind of things? :idea:

Well, thank for all! I love Blender and I love all the DVD's you've been released :?:
"Tex" is for "Tex Avery"!!

NinjaBuntu

Re: Any place to suggest new Blender Open Movie Worshop ?

Postby NinjaBuntu » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:33 pm

tex wrote:Well, My Question is this: IS There any possibility or something like that in order to discuss new DVD Tittle, new DVD profiles? I mean, I would like to see some Cartoony Shot or "how to create real cloth", or "How to animate facial and Lip Sync project-based" for example. Is there any place to suggest this kind of things? :idea:

I would like to second that idea of a Facial Animation and Lip Sync DVD Title. This is one thing that many areas of 3D production can share. From Movie Project Like Elephants Dream, to Game Project where characters need to talk and have facial expressions that evoke emotion and feeling.

then again it may just be my computer...

Return to “Blender Open Projects”