See-Through Objects

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

rabid-dawg

See-Through Objects

Postby rabid-dawg » Tue May 06, 2003 9:05 pm

Does anybody know how to make see-through object, but still have a semi-reflective look to them?
thanks
-RaBiD-DaWg
Check out my web-site @
http://vv.carleton.ca/~hhill

S68

Postby S68 » Wed May 07, 2003 8:50 am

Yes,

but I will answer to this question if posted in the appropriate Question & Answer forum on www.elysiun.com :)

Stefano

Elsdon

Postby Elsdon » Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:45 am

Check this page and if it is what you are looking for PM me and I'll send you the settings.

http://www.geocities.com/woodsmith10200 ... wer14.html?

Elsdon

OcularMagic

Postby OcularMagic » Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:15 pm

I find it interesting that people on this board talk about not having very many members posting, then when someone posts something (although in the wrong section) they get pointed to two totally different sites. Why not just move the question to the appropriate section and answer it there so a database of answers get going? Then more people can migrate here for answers. Or was there a decision made that this site was going to only deal with the development aspects of blender? If that's the case, then I apologize.

Pablosbrain

Postby Pablosbrain » Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:25 pm

OcularMagic: you nailed it on the head... this site and its forum are primarily for development discussions concerning blender... and elYsiun.com is primarily a user forum. Its not quite clear especially if your new to the site and blender.

Return to “Documentation & Education”