Hosted Projects easier to get to?

Feedback to the Blender Foundation and the moderators of this website

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Hosted Projects easier to get to?

Postby IngieBee » Fri May 30, 2003 1:49 am

Can we have a page that links to the Foundation's hosted projects, such as NGB and tuhopuu etc.....? Also, a forum for some of the most popular would be nice so that it's easier to see the updates, etc...

Downloads, Documentation, CVS.... none of them get me to where I want to go. Maybe it should be under downloads, or on a seperate site page???

Thanks, Ingie

Postby cmccad » Fri May 30, 2003 3:27 am

Do you mean somthing like this?

(This url is the upper right most button called "projects").

All the projects get thier own news page, bug tracker, feature requests, and forum(s) ( although I have noticed that not many of them are used :? probably because they are not as nice as these here forums) .

I didn't see NGB (next generation blender?) though.

Postby IngieBee » Fri May 30, 2003 6:25 pm

:oops: oh, um.... um.... nevermind :P :oops:

What's worse, is I think I've brought this up before, LOL... well you all are kind to put up with me :roll:

Postby matt_e » Sat May 31, 2003 3:07 am

It'd be nice if there was a clearer list of all the projects though. That 'Project Tree' is really quite cumbersome. I think someone was talking about installing an updated version of gforge, though I don't know what the progress of that is. I'll write a note on my 'stuff to do if I can get some free time' list to see if I can make the other projects' stuff a bit more accessible.

Return to “Foundation and Websites”