My basic approach to inmersive movies for broadband internet

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

aqa

My basic approach to inmersive movies for broadband internet

Postby aqa » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:08 pm

I have make a basic "inmersive" experiment in my last short. Check it now, during playback of the short you can turn the camera to watch action interactively and "feel" the action in a more inmersive way than traditional video.

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12153&sid=3660b80d34f884af8ae0aa9bb41409cc

Some feedback would be great

-Ángel Quijada Álvarez

IngieBee

Postby IngieBee » Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:01 pm

That’s so incredibly cool! I never even thought of such a thing! Wow!

Love Ingie

aqa

thanks

Postby aqa » Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:58 pm

thanks ingiebee

I'll have some computer to show it at the Spanish S2E (Madrid) next week and probably i'll try to expose it at a digital-art gallery-cafe at Barcelona soon.

First i thought to render again the short on DVD to participate on some contest's (and maybe i'll still do), but i'm afraid it only works when watching it interactively.... there are lot's of short contests here on spain, but no-one supports interactive shorts, maybe i'll try luck on flash contests

btw: this short hasn't too much feedback on blender user's, i have got much more feedback from other 3d communities.... maybe blender people disagree with the use of commercial soft as flash, or simply they aren't interested on it.

Tahnks again for your positive comments.

Return to “Interactive 3d”