This is my first post here.
I am glad to join this comunity and will be posting more as our project progresses.
I am currently working on a short film with a small group of people. I am mainly in charge of technical portion of the project . Majority of my tool set is open source since were running a small and financially modest production.
This question is largely for myself but I am sure others will benefit from it as well.
Using the open source software as replacements for their comercial counterparts, what issues have you run in to in your production pipeline and what workarounds have you used?
This is mainly directed at people who have blender as part of their pipeline for comercial projects or indipendant short films.
However if you use Blender for game art creation you shouldnt hesitate to share .
For example, the plate footage we shot was good but it had a slight shake that was to distracting for the footage to be used for a nice scenic pan.
The only way to fix this was through premiere or finalcut. However by searching online i found Virtual dub that has a verry nice deshake filter (which I highly recomend) amongst other cool features. In fact i found out it was on par with the similar filter in final cut.
Mentioning the OS your using would be worth while as well.
I am running under Vista 64 Bit.
Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests