How can I help

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

How can I help

Postby Landis » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:44 am

First...I am not sure if this is how I contact individuals who are heading the documentation or upcoming manual for Blender, but if you are I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help. My name is Landis...I am the creator of the Airman: ... dis+airman

I am very interested in contributing to the next book that is t be published regarding Blender. If there was going to be some included tutorials or "how to's" to get people up and running in the new manual, I have a pretty solid version of the texturing tutorial that I posted on Elysiun on my hard drive. I even tested it on people other than 3D artists through an informative speach in my speach class. The quick and short version of this tutorial can be found here: ... 89&start=0

Also, I have been logging and documenting EVERYTHING during the developement phase of the Airman so if you were interested in using any of this information for the book I would be more than happy to put something together...a sort of start to finish look at character developement in Blender.

Let me know what you all think even if you dont have anything to do with the manual.

Postby cmccad » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:07 pm

In the projects area of this site, there is a Docboard project:

There is also info about the mail-list here:

Return to “Documentation & Education”