I have a few question regarding Blender Game Engine :
( The 2.25 version - with the engine working)
1. If i want to sell my games - do i need separate FMOD license? Or the original Euro 100,000 already cover fmod engine license (which allow engine user to sell their creation without further fmod license)?
2. Does it load all sound/music file format that fmod load? Or only ogg and wav?
3) The Game Kit product, what is it real price? USD 34.99 or 39.99? Does it include shipping or not?
4) It is said that Blender can make first person shooter, it use portal or BSP?
5) Can it create multi level game? And keep track certain value (such as scores) across levels?
6) Bonus question : Will a 3D MAX look alike (or at least better GUI) implemented?
7) Now that I think the Solib lib problem is almost solved, does anybody have time line or mile stone that when will next blender with working game engine released?
-I dont think Blender has any kind of frustrum culling,sferical
or conical.It draw everything in the scene
Ben is correct, not even distance culling:)
It depents on which of the game engine's you're talking about.
The prototype engine (the one in the iPac code) has conical culling.
The NaN one (written by expert game programmers) has nothing.