Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon Mac OS x 10.5.8 Numpad disfunction (HELP)

xev

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 am
Hi Fellow blender users, my name (in real life ) is beau and i'm using blender for over 1.5 years.

First of all i love blender it a great master piece.
However since i use 2.50 aplha 2 things work slightly diffrent, the use of the numpad in blender is a fatal part of, i think every blender artist.

now when i launched blender 2.53 i couldn't even move around in the viewport by holding Alt, and at the same time the numpad was inactive.
It even happened that blender (2.49b 2.50 alpha 1+2 2.53) crashed when i pressed any key on the numpad.
Moving in the viewport by holding Alt was solved later when i searched in the preferences.

So practicly i haven't used blender in like 1 month and 3 weeks or so, i know the problem lies with blender.
I somehow deactivated my numpad, I also tested in blender 2.49b (stable) and it crashed too when i pressed any num key.

I hope you understand my situation, and thank you for reading.

cheers, B.C. Dreier Gligoor

xev

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm
toprngr wrote:
I havenít been much of a big fan of using shortcuts. And that explains why I have been encountering all those issues and from what you are saying here, it really is a very serious issue that needed to be solved. As a matter of fact, have you been trying to contact the guys that are working behind the program? I believe that they have already know about the crashes and making the program to become a better one.

thanks Ali i'll try to contact them and explain my situation.

cheers

Jump to: