MYTH Open movie project.

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

dcooper77

MYTH Open movie project.

Postby dcooper77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello I Have been using blender for a couple of months now, and have recently thought of starting my own movie project. What I would like to do is create a movie around the short story's MYTH By Robert Asperin. However I do not wish to be involeved in any copyright infringment. I am making this post to find artist who would be willing to work on a project based on these books. With the hope that work on the project might aspire the copyright holders to allow us to publish our works. Anyone with suggestions on how I might obtian these copyrights or who is willing to work with me on this project please reply.

aspagnito

Postby aspagnito » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:27 pm

That's a hard job. Perhaps You should contact the writer, if he's still alive. If not, try my topic, "A movie concept...", if You have nothing against. I wrote it by myself and You can take it for free... just contact me and let me know about the progress and the publication place.. date and stuff.
Don't forget to put me in the list.
berslof@wp.pl

Return to “Blender Open Projects”