When would the game engine in Blender 2.5 be ready to use?

Feedback to the Blender Foundation and the moderators of this website

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Sanchai

When would the game engine in Blender 2.5 be ready to use?

Postby Sanchai » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 am

I'm a student of Faculty of Information Technology of King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) in Thailand. It's going to have a camp called "IT Camp 7" in my faculty to teach making game for high school students. I choose Blender. The camp is on 19-22 October 2010. I just know that the Blender Game Engine in Blender 2.5 beta isn't ready yet (particularly exporting as exe). I would like to know, anyone could tell me when would it be ready? Is it worth waiting for a new release? (is it in my time?). Or I have to use Blender 2.49b?

seanman05

Re: When would the game engine in Blender 2.5 be ready to us

Postby seanman05 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Sanchai wrote:I'm a student of Faculty of Information Technology of King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) in Thailand. It's going to have a camp called "IT Camp 7" in my faculty to teach making game for high school students. I choose Blender. The camp is on 19-22 October 2010. I just know that the Blender Game Engine in Blender 2.5 beta isn't ready yet (particularly exporting as exe). I would like to know, anyone could tell me when would it be ready? Is it worth waiting for a new release? (is it in my time?). Or I have to use Blender 2.49b?

I'm also curious as to when this will be ready.

Return to “Foundation and Websites”