Intermediate logo contest update

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

ton
Site Admin

Intermediate logo contest update

Postby ton » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi all,

Here is a first review, yesterday morning, of logos we liked, logos we thought were well done, or logos that show in which direction we think. This is not a final shortlist or selection! Just to show in which direction we're thinking...

-Ton-

uno

Postby uno » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Last minute submission!

Stylized tree work in progress (text and logo still temporary):

I'm being careful to avoid the "mushroom effect" :-)

I hope we designers can have some more hours to finish our work! Setting a precise deadline (like Monday 08:00 AM GMT) might help!

jack

Another last minute submission

Postby jack » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi here's my submission for the sintel logo. I thought of runes while developing the font. Hope you like it.

SVG Download

rachelbonilla

Re: Intermediate logo contest update

Postby rachelbonilla » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:14 am

ton wrote:Hi all,

Here is a first review, yesterday morning, of logos we liked, logos we thought were well done, or logos that show in which direction we think. This is not a final shortlist or selection! Just to show in which direction we're thinking...

-Ton-

OMG, I am in love with the one on the far right with the yellowish background image. I love that font that you have created. It gives me so many ideas for my own work (no plagerizing, I promise!)

Return to “Blender Open Projects”