Just received the blender game kit, just a small question

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

pie_in_the_face

Just received the blender game kit, just a small question

Postby pie_in_the_face » Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:19 pm

It says the demos on the disk are editable, the only way I can do this is by appending everything onto a new file. How can I stop the autorun and edit that file only. I just wanted to have a look at some of the python scripts in the game. Thanx

dreamsgate

Postby dreamsgate » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:12 am

launch blender, then open that file you want to see, at least that's what I did, also there are blend files of most of the games in the separate chapter folders.

pie_in_the_face

Postby pie_in_the_face » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:16 am

I can get them to stop playing automatically now (thanks for that), but is there a way to add the windows because theres none?

ton
Site Admin

Postby ton » Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:02 pm

Almost all demos have more screens internal with interfaces in it. Use the CTRL+left-arrow or CTRL+right-arrow to find them.

Further i noticed a bug... with the mouse over the edge of a completely decoration-less blender window, it should give an 'edge' cursor, and a rightmouse click should invoke a pop-up menu to split the window or show its header... this doesn't work really consistant. I should go over this one.

pie_in_the_face

Postby pie_in_the_face » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:51 pm

Thanx Ton

snowy_duck

Postby snowy_duck » Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:31 am

oh, if you look around the cd you will find demo files that are some what built for people to just look at and figure out how it works.

Return to “Interactive 3d”