Export to Poser

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

murmur
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:30 pm

Export to Poser

Postby murmur » Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:39 pm

Please can anybody tell me, how can i export blender objects to Poser (3.1) with full materials and textures? :(

Michel
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:27 pm
Location: Somewhere below the rivers in Holland (but not Limburg)

Re: Export to Poser

Postby Michel » Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:41 pm

murmur wrote:Please can anybody tell me, how can i export blender objects to Poser (3.1) with full materials and textures? :(


Write a Python script. See Elysiun.com on the Python forum for more export scripts and support.

With regards,
Michel
You can have one of two things: Progress or Progress Reports.

murmur
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:30 pm

Re: Export to Poser

Postby murmur » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:25 am

Michel wrote:
murmur wrote:Please can anybody tell me, how can i export blender objects to Poser (3.1) with full materials and textures? :(


Write a Python script. See Elysiun.com on the Python forum for more export scripts and support.

With regards,
Michel



But i have no idea about python, what can i do?

kAinStein
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 3:08 pm

Re: Export to Poser

Postby kAinStein » Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:11 pm

murmur wrote:
Michel wrote:
murmur wrote:Please can anybody tell me, how can i export blender objects to Poser (3.1) with full materials and textures? :(


Write a Python script. See Elysiun.com on the Python forum for more export scripts and support.

With regards,
Michel



But i have no idea about python, what can i do?

As Michel already mentioned: Go to
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
and ask there. Perhaps someone is willing to write such a script.
This is the forum for the development of the game engine, not for Python or exporting data to another application. ;)


Return to “Interactive 3d”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests