Conference in India..

Discuss and propose activities, arrange carpools, share hotel rooms, arrange dormitories...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

jitendra

Conference in India..

Postby jitendra » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Dear respeted members of the community,

I would like to bring into your attention that blender is indeed a very good software and i love it. but unfortunately it has not been able to leave a trace in india. being a blender fan, i would request the commity to think on organising a conference in india. i assure that the event will be one of its kind and far better than previous ones. it will be supported by amazing no of people who want to learn blender but couldn't find a better place and training.

By the way i am also planning to open an institute in india. people who wish to join me are welcome. in fact i am ready to make arrangements for their travel and accomodation at my own living space.

warm regards,

manish_toons

Blender in INDIA

Postby manish_toons » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi Jitendra,

I am from India , our company also implementing Blender from past few month , now we are good at it . Every department is good now like Modeling, Texturing , Rigging , Animation and Dynamics .
So don't think Blender is not growing in INDIA . Even some of the south cities like chennai , they are teaching Blender in institues.

Cheers,
Manish.

sumit

Re: Blender in INDIA

Postby sumit » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:12 am

Hi Manish!

I am working with IGNOU and found blender an interesting and power ful 3D Animation software.We would like to use Blender in our forthcoming 3D Animation Projects. We want someone who can teach blender to our team mates also is there any institute for the same in New Delhi.

Return to “Blender Conference 2013”