Next blender open movie?

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

woody730b

Postby woody730b » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 am

TWS Admin. wrote:I agree with Aerny there. Any storyboards?

Actually yes, but I would rather send something of that nature via e-mail. Posting too much up front at first may give stuff away that I do not intend. I have an HTML version of the outline ready to go out to anyone that is willing to commit to the project.

TWS Admin.

Postby TWS Admin. » Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 am

Yep. 'I'll PM an email address tommorrow.
you didn't see anything!!!

woody730b

Postby woody730b » Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 am

Also looking for a person that's really good with web design for the web page tracking the progress of the movie.

dreadnort

concept artist

Postby dreadnort » Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

woody730b wrote:Also looking for a person that's really good with web design for the web page tracking the progress of the movie.

I have a guy who's willing to do some concept art for you, also how about posting a date and time for a group real time chat on irc?

woody730b

Re: concept artist

Postby woody730b » Wed May 18, 2011 11:11 pm

dreadnort wrote:I have a guy who's willing to do some concept art for you, also how about posting a date and time for a group real time chat on irc?

Awesome news on the concept art! As far as real time chat, that would be awesome. When would work for the majority of you? Please state either GMT or US timezone with time. I'm in Hawaii, so I'm probably going to have to be the flexible one. :)

dreadnort

Postby dreadnort » Thu May 19, 2011 11:12 pm

woody730b wrote:
dreadnort wrote:I have a guy who's willing to do some concept art for you, also how about posting a date and time for a group real time chat on irc?

Awesome news on the concept art! As far as real time chat, that would be awesome. When would work for the majority of you? Please state either GMT or US timezone with time. I'm in Hawaii, so I'm probably going to have to be the flexible one. :)

after 6pm GMT for me but weekends could be anytime

woody730b

Postby woody730b » Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 am

dreadnort wrote:
after 6pm GMT for me but weekends could be anytime

I think on the weekdays, at least for a bit would be a bad idea. I won't be able to log on until about 2AM GMT. Most weekends do work for me though.

woody730b

New website!

Postby woody730b » Fri May 20, 2011 9:33 am

Getting there! It needs a lot of work, and I would definitely appreciate any input you have for it.

http://cassmovie.freehostingcloud.com

dreadnort

Re: New website!

Postby dreadnort » Sun May 22, 2011 5:52 pm

woody730b wrote:Getting there! It needs a lot of work, and I would definitely appreciate any input you have for it.

wordpress is a handy application, weekends are prob best for me, can compromise on times as well so it's not to late for you..

TWS Admin.

Postby TWS Admin. » Sat May 28, 2011 5:24 am

woody730b wrote:Getting there! It needs a lot of work, and I would definitely appreciate any input you have for it.

Cool you got a site up for it.
you didn't see anything!!!

dreadnort

Postby dreadnort » Sat May 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Woody I can give you a hand with the site as well if you need it,
And totally off subject what part of the armed forces are you in I was in the British army as a tankie (tanker in the US Army)

Cheers dread

Exerkun

Postby Exerkun » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Hello there guys,

Is this still in progress?
I would like to help. I work on Blender just as a hobby and would like to join the team as modeler.

If you are interested just send me an PM.

Best regards Exerkun

woody730b

Postby woody730b » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Sorry. Been out of town for a bit. Doing some work-type stuff (Gotta pay the bills somehow). Anyways.

dreadnort, I could really use the help on the site if you are still interested.

Exerkun, if you are interested in modelling, I have a low poly model that could use some TLC. I'll let you work on that and see what you come up with.

My e-mail is also posted on my profile. Please feel free to contact me there at any time.

coolhand

I would love to pitch in...

Postby coolhand » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 pm

First off.. Im new to the community so I want to say hello to all.

Secondly, If at all possible I would love to get involved in this project. I can help with modeling as well as texturing (not my strong point but i'm decent). Let me know how I can pitch in or what information stream i need to attach myself to.

Return to “Blender Open Projects”