Looking for People to help with an open Movie

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

GroxGlitch

Looking for People to help with an open Movie

Postby GroxGlitch » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Hello! I'm new to modeling, but I like Blender, it seems quite easy to use, and I have an idea for a short little movie that I could use some help making, simply due to my lack of experience. I'll be doing the modeling, along with whatever assistance I need from others, but really I have very little idea of what I'm doing; I can't even figure out how the frig to texture something!
If you'd be willing to help, please drop a post.

TheBlenderNoob

uhh, ok

Postby TheBlenderNoob » Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 am

Yeah, im new to blender as well (hence the name) and though i can't make models, i can do the moving part pretty well. just tell me what to move and how it should look.
Gettin freakin, we do this every weekend, we move it like Bernie.

dreadnort

Re: Looking for People to help with an open Movie

Postby dreadnort » Sun May 29, 2011 6:02 am

GroxGlitch wrote:Hello! I'm new to modeling, but I like Blender, it seems quite easy to use, and I have an idea for a short little movie that I could use some help making, simply due to my lack of experience. I'll be doing the modeling, along with whatever assistance I need from others, but really I have very little idea of what I'm doing; I can't even figure out how the frig to texture something!
If you'd be willing to help, please drop a post.

If you need ideas on getting started have a look at this book although mention for studios it gives an excellent over view of the whole movie making process with blender

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0470 ... ss_product

Return to “Blender Open Projects”