Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon Blender collada Visual Studio 2008

exvion

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 pm
I build blender svn 33063 with Visual Studio 2008. Set WITH_OPENCOLLADA ON. I run studio console, enter "cmake -G"NMake Makefiles" ..\blender", "nmake". Result http://www.pasteall.org/16825 Any ideas?

skurdakov

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:06 pm
Nathan Letwory to bf-blender
Oct 9
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I've been busy with reorganizing our COLLADA code, which took most of the time of this week, but providing a clearer structure to work from for the COLLADA bugs in our tracker.

I've enabled lcms support on Windows (SCons and CMake) and XX_GUARDEDALLOC for SCons.

For COLLADA I've built the latest revision (r771) for Windows - this includes two patches I sent to their issue racker. With the upgrade it means that for OLLADA you'll need to have TR1 support unordered_map and unordered_hash). For VC++ 2008 you might have to install VC++ 2008 Feature Pack (doesn't work with express edition).
/Nathan

Moderator's Note: the above text was edited to removed off topic material. Cut and paste is one of the great inventions of the previous century. Let's make use of it!

exvion

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:13 pm
skurdakov, thanks.

juang3d

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 am
I'm not much of a coder or an advanced builder, usually i just follow the wiki tutorial, and it builds, but now i need a build with collada and the mesh cache modifier, about the mesh cache modifier i have sent an email to Ivo, but about the collada stuff, i get this error when compiling with mingw and i get error too when compiling with visual c 2008 express.

I don't fully understand what do i need for a success compilation shurdakov, can you explain it a bit more, for people like me that we don't fully understand how this things works Smile

Thanks and cheers!

skurdakov

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 pm
juang3d wrote:
I'm not much of a coder or an advanced builder, usually i just follow the wiki tutorial, and it builds, but now i need a build with collada and the mesh cache modifier, about the mesh cache modifier i have sent an email to Ivo, but about the collada stuff, i get this error when compiling with mingw and i get error too when compiling with visual c 2008 express.

I don't fully understand what do i need for a success compilation shurdakov, can you explain it a bit more, for people like me that we don't fully understand how this things works Smile

Thanks and cheers!

mingw - get latest version, ex here http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/

visual C++ - the easiest answer get vc 2010 but keep vc 2008 express, then compile with vc2010
( though most probably you would need to compile collada yourself - I would always get different runtime libs conflicts when linking in vc2010 with stock libs in blender svn )

juang3d

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:35 pm
I downloaded the MinGW version you told me, but i keep getting errors, i'll post here:

Code:

[ 67%] Building CXX object source/blender/collada/CMakeFiles/bf_collada.dir/Arma
tureExporter.cpp.obj
In file included from c:\mingw\bin\../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.5.2/include/c++/ext/hash
_map:60:0,
                 from C:\BlenderSVN\lib\windows\gcc\opencollada\include\COLLADAB
aseUtils\include/COLLADABUPrerequisites.h:41,
                 from C:\BlenderSVN\lib\windows\gcc\opencollada\include\COLLADAB
aseUtils\include/COLLADABUURI.h:14,
                 from C:\BlenderSVN\lib\windows\gcc\opencollada\include\COLLADAS
treamWriter\include/COLLADASWPrerequisites.h:16,
                 from C:\BlenderSVN\lib\windows\gcc\opencollada\include\COLLADAS
treamWriter\include/COLLADASWBaseInputElement.h:14,
                 from C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExpor
ter.cpp:31:
c:\mingw\bin\../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.5.2/include/c++/backward/backward_warning.h:28
:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated h
eader which may be removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a
 non-deprecated interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a listing o
f replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file backward_warning.h. To di
sable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
In file included from C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExpor
ter.cpp:33:0:
C:\BlenderSVN\lib\windows\gcc\opencollada\include\COLLADAStreamWriter\include/CO
LLADASWPrimitves.h: In constructor 'COLLADASW::PrimitivesBase::PrimitivesBase(CO
LLADASW::StreamWriter*, const COLLADASW::String&)':
C:\BlenderSVN\lib\windows\gcc\opencollada\include\COLLADAStreamWriter\include/CO
LLADASWPrimitves.h:49:19: warning: 'COLLADASW::PrimitivesBase::mInputList' will
be initialized after
LLADASWPrimitves.h:40:16: warning:   'COLLADASW::String COLLADASW::PrimitivesBas
e::mPrimitiveName'
LLADASWPrimitves.h:60:9: warning:   when initialized here
In file included from C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExpor
ter.cpp:45:0:
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\GeometryExporter.h: At global scope
:
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\GeometryExporter.h:90:63: error: 'C
OLLADASW::InputSemantic' has not been declared
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\GeometryExporter.h:90:88: error: ex
pected ',' or '...' before 'type'
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\GeometryExporter.h:92:67: error: 'C
OLLADASW::InputSemantic' has not been declared
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\GeometryExporter.h:92:92: error: ex
pected ',' or '...' before 'type'
ter.h:39:0,
                 from C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExpor
ter.cpp:46:
LLADASWNode.h: In constructor 'COLLADASW::Node::Node(COLLADASW::StreamWriter*, b
ool)':
LLADASWNode.h:56:14: warning: 'COLLADASW::Node::mType' will be initialized after

LLADASWNode.h:44:16: warning:   'COLLADASW::String COLLADASW::Node::mNodeId'
LLADASWNode.h:63:9: warning:   when initialized here
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExporter.cpp: In member fun
ction 'void ArmatureExporter::add_joints_element(ListBase*, const std::string&,
const std::string&)':
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExporter.cpp:273:35: error:
 'InputSemantic' is not a member of 'COLLADASW'
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExporter.cpp:275:35: error:
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExporter.cpp: In member fun
ction 'void ArmatureExporter::add_vertex_weights_element(const std::string&, con
st std::string&, Mesh*, Object*, ListBase*)':
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExporter.cpp:433:35: error:
C:\BlenderSVN\blender\source\blender\collada\ArmatureExporter.cpp:435:35: error:
mingw32-make[2]: *** [source/blender/collada/CMakeFiles/bf_collada.dir/ArmatureE
xporter.cpp.obj] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: *** [source/blender/collada/CMakeFiles/bf_collada.dir/all] Erro
r 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

C:\BlenderSVN\cmake-build>pause
Presione una tecla para continuar . . .

Some help please?

Cheers.

skurdakov

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 pm
cannot say. it does not see namespace but why - is not clear to me.

but with vc2010 it builds ok ( with opencollada taken from http://code.google.com/p/opencollada/ and fixed project files ( recreated some projects which won't build correctly after vc8->vc2010 project files upgrade )

it is just that for debug python debug dll is needed (or to build python debug dll by yourself with vc2010) and for that matter - vc2008 should be kept ),

so maybe someone else can help - my main work env is vc2010

Jump to: