Open Project Short Blender Movie - Need Animators, Scriptors

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Open Project Short Blender Movie - Need Animators, Scriptors

Postby da329 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 am

Hey guys,
Some of my friends and I were looking into making a short blender movie.

I have been using blender for 3 years now. My friends are very great at what they do.

So far I have 1 animator and 1 scriptor.

ANY help is appreciated, and all profit will be divided equally.

Script must still be written, any ideas appreciated as well.

Postby woody730b » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:42 am

What is your story concept? What has been done so far? How are you planning on orchestrating this venture?
I can personally say that I'm not all that interested in the profit so much as the outcome.
BTW I would be an animator.

Short Film

Postby jbeatnik » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:23 pm

I'd love to join your team as sound supervisor/composer. I'm also open to collaborating on the story and script. PM me for more info on what I do. Looking forward to hearing more about your project. Cheers, Jeff

Postby aspagnito » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

I'e written some posts here - two basic movie ideas, and I am able to write a full script. Would You give me an e-mail here, so that we can talk about i? If You don't like the "Ven" idea, we can work on some other kind of concept. I also wrote (on this forum) MYTH based story.
My e-mail

Postby Florentino » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Is it to late to join this project I have been using blender for a couple months now and know my way around it but not that much with scripting
I guess I would try out for Modeling

Postby salyer2015 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Quite interested in this... Would you please send me the information on this project at I have quite a bit of experience in Blender and Animation and Modeling are my strong points. Love to know more and then would like to make my decision then.
Malachi Salyers

Return to “Blender Open Projects”