i can't found any menu and the button one the toolbar

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

yaxinhoo

i can't found any menu and the button one the toolbar

Postby yaxinhoo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm

i had clone the source form svn trunk . use cmake to create project. then build and install it . but when i run the blender. the app start normally except the menu . i can't found any menu and the button one the toolbar. why ? anyone can tell me ?

vs2008.
cmake build.
winxp/win7 all got the same result.

i had run it with administrator

this is the error of picture.
-- moderator note: bad link deleted

stiv

Postby stiv » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:21 pm

The usual cause for this is either running blender from the build directory rather than the install directory, or not doing the 'make install' step.

yaxinhoo

Postby yaxinhoo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:48 am

stiv

Postby stiv » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 am

Run blender from the install dir. NOT the build dir.

yaxinhoo

Postby yaxinhoo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:47 pm

what is the difference , i use vs2008 build&install , so the build dir is the install dir.
or where is the install dir ?

stiv

Postby stiv » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:20 pm

The build dir is the one that does not have the python scripts for the user interface.

Judging from your picture, the install dir is the one called INSTALL.dir.

yaxinhoo

Postby yaxinhoo » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:40 pm

thanks for you reply . i am still confused.

this is my install.dir , it can't found any file .
BAD LINK DELETED

but in my bin/debug dir , i found python script.
BAD LINK DELETED

so i thank it's not less python script. but for other things.

this is my version

http://photo.163.com/yaxinhoo@hotmail.c ... 7392499521

Tehrasha

Postby Tehrasha » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Before you do too much more, you better find a better image host.
I cannot see any of the images you have been posting.
I only get this...

stiv

Postby stiv » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 am

At the risk of repeating myself:

You need to run Blender FROM THE INSTALL DIR.

If there is nothing in the install dir, you forgot the 'make install' step. (or the build failed)

-- moderator's note: as Tehrasha said, the image links are bad and have been removed.

Tehrasha

Postby Tehrasha » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 am

yaxinhoo

Postby yaxinhoo » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:17 pm

what is the meaning of ,

i install the python27 and python26.

stiv

Postby stiv » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:57 pm

i install the python27 and python26.

This does not matter for new Blender (2.50 and above). New Blender uses Python 3 and comes with its own copy.

yaxinhoo

Postby yaxinhoo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:27 am

ok , my cmake generate solution alway install the path to bin/debug but not install.dir/debug

yaxinhoo

Postby yaxinhoo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:43 am

1>------ Build started: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>
1>Performing Post-Build Event...
1>-- Install configuration: "Debug"
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_aceous_galore.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_ivygen.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/presets
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/presets/black_tupelo.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/presets/ca_black_oak.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/presets/quaking_aspen.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/presets/weeping_willow.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_curve_torus_knots.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_ant_landscape.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/Boltfactory.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/createMesh.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets/M10.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets/M12.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets/M3.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets/M4.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets/M5.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets/M6.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/presets/M8.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/preset_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_BoltFactory/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_3d_function_surface.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_extra_objects.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_gears.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_gemstones.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_polysphere.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_pyramid.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_supertoroid.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/add_mesh_twisted_torus.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_extra_objects/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_pipe_joint.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/add_mesh_solid.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/animation_add_corrective_shape_key.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/animation_animall.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/animation_rotobezier.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/curve_simplify.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/development_api_navigator.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/development_icon_get.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/game_engine_save_as_runtime.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_acclaim
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_acclaim/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_bvh
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_bvh/export_bvh.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_bvh/import_bvh.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_bvh/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_c3d
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_c3d/import_c3d.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_c3d/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_camera.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_nuke_chan
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_nuke_chan/export_nuke_chan.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_nuke_chan/import_nuke_chan.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_anim_nuke_chan/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_coat3D
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_coat3D/coat.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_coat3D/tex.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_coat3D/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_convert_image_to_mesh_img
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_convert_image_to_mesh_img/import_img.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_convert_image_to_mesh_img/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_curve_svg
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_curve_svg/import_svg.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_curve_svg/svg_colors.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_curve_svg/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_export_after_effects.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_export_directx_x.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_export_pc2.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_export_unreal_psk_psa.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_import_gimp_image_to_scene.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_import_images_as_planes.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_import_scene_dxf.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_import_scene_lwo.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_import_scene_mhx.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_import_scene_unreal_psk.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_pdb
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_pdb/atom_info.dat
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_pdb/import_pdb.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_pdb/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_ply
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_ply/export_ply.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_ply/import_ply.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_ply/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_raw
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_raw/export_raw.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_raw/import_raw.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_raw/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_stl
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_stl/blender_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_stl/stl_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_stl/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_uv_layout
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_uv_layout/export_uv_eps.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_uv_layout/export_uv_png.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_uv_layout/export_uv_svg.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_mesh_uv_layout/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_3ds
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_3ds/export_3ds.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_3ds/import_3ds.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_3ds/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_fbx
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_fbx/export_fbx.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_fbx/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_m3
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_m3/import_m3.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_m3/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_map
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_map/export_map.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_map/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_obj
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_obj/export_obj.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_obj/import_obj.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_obj/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_x3d
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_x3d/export_x3d.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_x3d/import_x3d.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_scene_x3d/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_shape_mdd
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_shape_mdd/export_mdd.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_shape_mdd/import_mdd.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/io_shape_mdd/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/light_field_tools
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/light_field_tools/light_field_tools.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/light_field_tools/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_bsurfaces.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_inset
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_inset/geom.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_inset/model.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_inset/offset.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_inset/triquad.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_inset/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_looptools.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mesh_relax.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mocap
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mocap/mocap_constraints.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mocap/mocap_tools.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mocap/retarget.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/mocap/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/add_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/constants_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/cursor_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/extensions_framework
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/extensions_framework/ui.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/extensions_framework/util.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/extensions_framework/validate.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/extensions_framework/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/geometry_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/misc_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/modules/ui_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/balancing.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/client.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/master.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/master_html.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/model.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/netrender.css
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/netrender.js
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/operators.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/repath.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/slave.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/thumbnail.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/ui.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/versioning.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/netrender/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_add_chain.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_animrenderbake.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_cloud_gen.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_fracture
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_fracture/data.blend
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_fracture/fracture_ops.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_fracture/fracture_setup.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_fracture/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/object_grease_scatter.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/paint_palette.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/render_povray
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/render_povray/render.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/render_povray/ui.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/render_povray/update_files.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/render_povray/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/render_renderfarmfi.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/CREDITS
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/generate.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/metarigs
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/metarigs/human.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/metarigs/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/metarig_menu.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/README
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/basic
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/basic/copy.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/basic/copy_chain.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/basic/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/arm
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/arm/deform.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/arm/fk.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/arm/ik.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/arm/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/leg
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/leg/deform.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/leg/fk.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/leg/ik.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/leg/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/biped/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/finger.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/misc
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/misc/delta.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/misc/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/neck_short.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/palm.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/spine.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rigs/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/rig_ui_template.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/ui.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/rigify/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_3d_navigation.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_copy_attributes.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_materials_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_math_vis
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_math_vis/draw.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_math_vis/utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_math_vis/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_panel_measure.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_screencast_keys.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/space_view3d_spacebar_menu.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/system_blend_info.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/system_demo_mode
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/system_demo_mode/config.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/system_demo_mode/demo_mode.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/system_demo_mode/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/system_property_chart.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons/texture_paint_layer_manager.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/addons_contrib
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/addon_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/animsys_refactor.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/blend_render_info.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy/ops.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy/path.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy/utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpyml.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpyml_ui.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/anim_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/image_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/io_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/keyconfig_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/mesh_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/object_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/view3d_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_extras/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/bpy_types.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console/complete_calltip.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console/complete_import.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console/complete_namespace.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console/intellisense.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console_python.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/console_shell.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/graphviz_export.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/keyingsets_utils.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/rna_info.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/rna_prop_ui.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/modules/sys_info.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/APS-C_DSLR.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Blender.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_1100D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_1D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_1DS.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_500D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_550D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_5D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_600D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_60D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Canon_7D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/full_frame_35mm_film.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/micro_four_thirds.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Nikon_D300S.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Nikon_D3100.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Nikon_D3S.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Nikon_D5000.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Nikon_D5100.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Nikon_D7000.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Nikon_D90.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Red_Epic.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Red_One_2K.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Red_One_3K.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Red_One_4K.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/Sony_A55.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/super_16_film.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/camera/super_35_film.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cloth
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cloth/cotton.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cloth/denim.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cloth/leather.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cloth/rubber.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cloth/silk.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cycles
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cycles/integrator
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cycles/integrator/direct_light.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cycles/integrator/full_global_illumination.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/cycles/integrator/limited_global_illumination.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg/DV.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg/DVD.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg/h264.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg/SVCD.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg/theora.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg/VCD.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/ffmpeg/xvid.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/23.98.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/24.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/25.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/29.97.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/30.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/50.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/59.94.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/60.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/framerate/Custom.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/interaction
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/interaction/blender.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/interaction/maya.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/keyconfig
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/keyconfig/maya.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/DVCPRO_HD_1080p.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/DVCPRO_HD_720p.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/HDTV_1080p.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/HDTV_720p.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/HDV_1080p.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/HDV_NTSC_1080p.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/HDV_PAL_1080p.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/TV_NTSC_16_colon_9.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/TV_NTSC_4_colon_3.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/TV_PAL_16_colon_9.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/render/TV_PAL_4_colon_3.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/apple.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/chicken.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/cream.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/ketchup.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/marble.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/potato.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/skim_milk.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/skin1.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/skin2.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sss/whole_milk.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sunsky
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sunsky/classic.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sunsky/desert.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/sunsky/mountain.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Blender.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_1100D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_1D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_1DS.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_500D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_550D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_5D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_600D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_60D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Canon_7D.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Nikon_D300S.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Nikon_D3100.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Nikon_D35.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Nikon_D5000.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Nikon_D5100.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Nikon_D7000.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Nikon_D90.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Red_Epic.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Red_One_2K.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Red_One_3K.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Red_One_4K.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_camera/Sony_A55.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_settings
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_settings/blurry_footage.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_settings/default.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_settings/fast_motion.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_track_color
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_track_color/default.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_track_color/far_plane.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/presets/tracking_track_color/near_plane.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/add_mesh_torus.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/anim.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/clip.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/console.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/image.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/mesh.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/object.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/object_align.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/object_quick_effects.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/object_randomize_transform.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/presets.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/screen_play_rendered_anim.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/sequencer.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/uvcalc_follow_active.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/uvcalc_lightmap.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/uvcalc_smart_project.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/vertexpaint_dirt.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/view3d.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/wm.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_operators/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_animviz.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_armature.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_bone.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_camera.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_curve.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_empty.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_lamp.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_lattice.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_mesh.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_metaball.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_modifier.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_speaker.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_game.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_material.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_object.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_object_constraint.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_particle.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_physics_cloth.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_physics_common.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_physics_dynamicpaint.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_physics_field.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_physics_fluid.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_physics_smoke.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_physics_softbody.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_render.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_scene.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_texture.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_world.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_clip.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_console.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_dopesheet.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_filebrowser.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_graph.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_image.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_info.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_logic.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_nla.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_node.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_outliner.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_sequencer.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_text.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_time.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_userpref.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_userpref_keymap.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_view3d.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_view3d_toolbar.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/bl_ui/__init__.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/startup/keyingsets_builtins.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/addon_add_object.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/background_job.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/batch_export.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/builtin_keyingset.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/driver_functions.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/gamelogic.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/gamelogic_basic.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/gamelogic_module.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_export.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_mesh_add.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_modal.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_modal_draw.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_modal_timer.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_modal_view3d.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_simple.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/operator_uv.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/ui_menu.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/ui_menu_simple.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/scripts/templates/ui_panel_simple.py
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ar
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/bg
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/bg/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/bg/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ca
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/cs
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/de
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/el
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es_ES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es_ES/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es_ES/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es_MX
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es_MX/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/es_MX/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fa
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fa/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fa/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fi
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fi/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fi/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fr
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/id
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/it
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ja
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ne
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ne/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ne/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/pl
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/pt_BR
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ru
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sr
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sr/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sr/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sr@latin
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sr@latin/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sr@latin/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sv
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/zh_CN
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/zh_TW
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/fonts
1>-- Installing: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/datafiles/fonts/droidsans.ttf.gz
1>-- Up-to-date: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/GPL-license.txt
1>-- Up-to-date: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/Python-license.txt
1>-- Up-to-date: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/copyright.txt
1>-- Up-to-date: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/readme.html
1>-- Up-to-date: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/gnu_gettext.dll
1>-- Up-to-date: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/iconv.dll
1>-- Up-to-date: I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/python32_d.dll
1>creating I:/Build/blender/bin/Debug/2.61/python/lib
1>done creating dir
1>--------- 0 0 7650 Aug 17 18:52 2010 abc.py
1>--------- 0 0 30603 May 8 12:24 2009 aifc.py
1>--------- 0 0 475 Jun 4 11:21 2009 antigravity.py
1>--------- 0 0 88365 Jan 31 6:19 2011 argparse.py
1>--------- 0 0 12158 Jan 25 15:36 2011 ast.py
1>--------- 0 0 12133 Jul 7 23:04 2008 asynchat.py
1>--------- 0 0 20825 Feb 12 8:01 2011 asyncore.py
1>--------- 0 0 14091 Nov 12 14:09 2010 base64.py
1>--------- 0 0 21264 Jan 6 18:49 2011 bdb.py
1>--------- 0 0 13492 Aug 3 14:08 2009 binhex.py
1>--------- 0 0 2595 Apr 1 11:51 2009 bisect.py
1>--------- 0 0 108544 Mar 4 18:08 2011 bz2_d.pyd
1>--------- 0 0 22677 Oct 20 12:54 2010 calendar.py
1>--------- 0 0 34484 Jan 15 7:08 2011 cgi.py
1>--------- 0 0 11947 Apr 12 13:48 2009 cgitb.py
1>--------- 0 0 5377 Aug 30 19:19 2007 chunk.py
1>--------- 0 0 14803 Sep 9 21:53 2010 cmd.py
1>--------- 0 0 9574 Nov 26 11:46 2009 code.py
1>--------- 0 0 35338 Dec 3 12:06 2010 codecs.py
1>--------- 0 0 5994 Oct 18 18:32 2009 codeop.py
1>--------- 0 0 36703 Jan 3 20:44 2011 collections.py
1>--------- 0 0 3691 Jan 30 21:39 2009 colorsys.py
1>--------- 0 0 9633 Feb 8 6:36 2011 compileall.py
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:57 2011 concurrent/
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:57 2011 concurrent/futures/
1>--------- 0 0 15075 Jan 3 18:07 2011 concurrent/futures/process.py
1>--------- 0 0 4665 Sep 19 21:55 2010 concurrent/futures/thread.py
1>--------- 0 0 19248 Dec 29 15:14 2010 concurrent/futures/_base.py
1>--------- 0 0 800 Sep 19 21:55 2010 concurrent/futures/__init__.py
1>--------- 0 0 38 Sep 19 21:55 2010 concurrent/__init__.py
1>--------- 0 0 48851 Dec 18 15:56 2010 configparser.py
1>--------- 0 0 3379 Jan 9 3:55 2011 contextlib.py
1>--------- 0 0 10331 Sep 5 11:46 2010 copy.py
1>--------- 0 0 6633 Jun 14 16:53 2008 copyreg.py
1>--------- 0 0 6350 Aug 3 6:20 2010 cProfile.py
1>--------- 0 0 16122 Oct 28 1:27 2010 csv.py
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:58 2011 ctypes/
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:57 2011 ctypes/macholib/
1>--------- 0 0 4907 Aug 30 21:47 2007 ctypes/macholib/dyld.py
1>--------- 0 0 1828 Jul 14 5:49 2007 ctypes/macholib/dylib.py
1>--------- 0 0 84 Mar 9 19:35 2006 ctypes/macholib/fetch_macholib
1>--------- 0 0 74 Mar 9 19:35 2006 ctypes/macholib/fetch_macholib.bat
1>--------- 0 0 2201 Jul 14 5:49 2007 ctypes/macholib/framework.py
1>--------- 0 0 296 Mar 9 19:35 2006 ctypes/macholib/README.ctypes
1>--------- 0 0 154 Jul 14 5:49 2007 ctypes/macholib/__init__.py
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:58 2011 ctypes/test/
1>--------- 0 0 681 May 24 11:26 2008 ctypes/test/runtests.py
1>--------- 0 0 2051 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_anon.py
1>--------- 0 0 4151 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_arrays.py
1>--------- 0 0 1738 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_array_in_pointer.py
1>--------- 0 0 6523 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_as_parameter.py
1>--------- 0 0 8643 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_bitfields.py
1>--------- 0 0 2074 Jul 28 18:15 2010 ctypes/test/test_buffers.py
1>--------- 0 0 1190 Aug 1 4:52 2010 ctypes/test/test_bytes.py
1>--------- 0 0 10346 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_byteswap.py
1>--------- 0 0 7654 Feb 1 15:08 2011 ctypes/test/test_callbacks.py
1>--------- 0 0 3222 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_cast.py
1>--------- 0 0 7622 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_cfuncs.py
1>--------- 0 0 995 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_checkretval.py
1>--------- 0 0 533 Dec 19 20:07 2007 ctypes/test/test_delattr.py
1>--------- 0 0 477 Mar 9 19:35 2006 ctypes/test/test_errcheck.py
1>--------- 0 0 2302 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_errno.py
1>--------- 0 0 2470 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_find.py
1>--------- 0 0 2485 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_frombuffer.py
1>--------- 0 0 3915 Sep 5 12:24 2009 ctypes/test/test_funcptr.py
1>--------- 0 0 12624 Sep 5 12:24 2009 ctypes/test/test_functions.py
1>--------- 0 0 1023 Sep 5 12:24 2009 ctypes/test/test_incomplete.py
1>--------- 0 0 1040 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_init.py
1>--------- 0 0 97 Mar 9 19:35 2006 ctypes/test/test_integers.py
1>--------- 0 0 2626 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_internals.py
1>--------- 0 0 4022 Nov 21 13:04 2010 ctypes/test/test_keeprefs.py
1>--------- 0 0 1005 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_libc.py
1>--------- 0 0 4097 Aug 1 4:52 2010 ctypes/test/test_loading.py
1>--------- 0 0 1593 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_macholib.py
1>--------- 0 0 3265 Sep 5 12:24 2009 ctypes/test/test_memfunctions.py
1>--------- 0 0 8795 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_numbers.py
1>--------- 0 0 1765 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_objects.py
1>--------- 0 0 6532 Sep 1 9:45 2010 ctypes/test/test_parameters.py
1>--------- 0 0 7487 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_pep3118.py
1>--------- 0 0 2200 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_pickling.py
1>--------- 0 0 6273 Sep 5 12:24 2009 ctypes/test/test_pointers.py
1>--------- 0 0 6784 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_prototypes.py
1>--------- 0 0 3066 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_python_api.py
1>--------- 0 0 2832 Aug 1 4:52 2010 ctypes/test/test_random_things.py
1>--------- 0 0 2481 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_refcounts.py
1>--------- 0 0 842 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_repr.py
1>--------- 0 0 1567 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_returnfuncptrs.py
1>--------- 0 0 1289 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_simplesubclasses.py
1>--------- 0 0 815 Mar 1 22:59 2010 ctypes/test/test_sizes.py
1>--------- 0 0 6093 Sep 5 12:24 2009 ctypes/test/test_slicing.py
1>--------- 0 0 2484 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_stringptr.py
1>--------- 0 0 7126 Oct 3 5:25 2010 ctypes/test/test_strings.py
1>--------- 0 0 14717 Jul 28 17:36 2010 ctypes/test/test_structures.py
1>--------- 0 0 1503 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_struct_fields.py
1>--------- 0 0 1215 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_unaligned_structures.py
1>--------- 0 0 1911 Jul 28 18:15 2010 ctypes/test/test_unicode.py
1>--------- 0 0 3509 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_values.py
1>--------- 0 0 1842 Jul 1 17:06 2009 ctypes/test/test_varsize_struct.py
1>--------- 0 0 3099 Jun 22 10:00 2010 ctypes/test/test_win32.py
1>--------- 0 0 7126 Sep 26 15:35 2009 ctypes/test/__init__.py
1>--------- 0 0 8575 Sep 16 7:06 2010 ctypes/util.py
1>--------- 0 0 5628 Sep 29 15:08 2010 ctypes/wintypes.py
1>--------- 0 0 1783 Jul 14 5:49 2007 ctypes/_endian.py
1>--------- 0 0 16819 Jul 28 18:15 2010 ctypes/__init__.py
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:58 2011 curses/
1>--------- 0 0 2607 Aug 30 12:51 2003 curses/ascii.py
1>--------- 0 0 5634 Feb 9 23:37 2007 curses/has_key.py
1>--------- 0 0 156 Jul 19 0:16 2004 curses/panel.py
1>--------- 0 0 7339 Jul 16 21:43 2008 curses/textpad.py
1>--------- 0 0 1632 Aug 3 13:44 2010 curses/wrapper.py
1>--------- 0 0 1875 Feb 27 2:18 2008 curses/__init__.py
1>--------- 0 0 73498 Jan 8 18:13 2011 datetime.py
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:58 2011 dbm/
1>--------- 0 0 9603 Dec 5 3:14 2010 dbm/dumb.py
1>--------- 0 0 72 Jun 14 16:53 2008 dbm/gnu.py
1>--------- 0 0 70 Jun 14 16:53 2008 dbm/ndbm.py
1>--------- 0 0 5695 Jul 30 10:26 2010 dbm/__init__.py
1>--------- 0 0 222588 Feb 2 17:54 2011 decimal.py
1>--------- 0 0 81327 Dec 16 14:18 2010 difflib.py
1>--------- 0 0 9840 Sep 11 8:08 2010 dis.py
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:58 2011 distutils/
1>--------- 0 0 6489 Dec 16 14:26 2010 distutils/archive_util.py
1>--------- 0 0 15015 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/bcppcompiler.py
1>--------- 0 0 47631 Nov 6 17:51 2010 distutils/ccompiler.py
1>--------- 0 0 19105 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/cmd.py
1>d-------- 0 0 0 Mar 7 3:58 2011 distutils/command/
1>--------- 0 0 5050 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/command/bdist.py
1>--------- 0 0 4736 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/command/bdist_dumb.py
1>--------- 0 0 35137 Aug 31 8:05 2010 distutils/command/bdist_msi.py
1>--------- 0 0 20166 Nov 6 20:10 2010 distutils/command/bdist_rpm.py
1>--------- 0 0 14894 Nov 6 17:51 2010 distutils/command/bdist_wininst.py
1>--------- 0 0 5486 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/command/build.py
1>--------- 0 0 8100 Sep 8 16:11 2010 distutils/command/build_clib.py
1>--------- 0 0 32447 Dec 16 15:07 2010 distutils/command/build_ext.py
1>--------- 0 0 17033 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/command/build_py.py
1>--------- 0 0 5066 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/command/build_scripts.py
1>--------- 0 0 5369 Oct 4 8:18 2010 distutils/command/check.py
1>--------- 0 0 2851 Aug 30 21:52 2007 distutils/command/clean.py
1>--------- 0 0 633 Aug 30 21:52 2007 distutils/command/command_template
1>--------- 0 0 13166 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/command/config.py
1>--------- 0 0 27478 Nov 25 21:46 2010 distutils/command/install.py
1>--------- 0 0 2902 Apr 1 15:37 2009 distutils/command/install_data.py
1>--------- 0 0 2587 Dec 13 22:49 2006 distutils/command/install_egg_info.py
1>--------- 0 0 1381 Apr 1 15:37 2009 distutils/command/install_headers.py
1>--------- 0 0 8318 Oct 26 17:08 2009 distutils/command/install_lib.py
1>--------- 0 0 2102 Aug 30 21:52 2007 distutils/command/install_scripts.py
1>--------- 0 0 11765 Jul 23 6:50 2010 distutils/command/register.py
1>--------- 0 0 17301 Sep 12 9:28 2010 distutils/command/sdist.py
1>--------- 0 0 7386 Nov 6 17:51 2010 distutils/command/upload.py
1>--------- 0 0 61440 Jul 16 20:02 2008 distutils/command/wininst-6.0.exe
1>--------- 0 0 65536 Jul 16 20:02 2008 distutils/command/wininst-7.1.exe
1>--------- 0 0 61440 Jan 21 15:25 2009 distutils/command/wininst-8.0.exe
1>--------- 0 0 224256 Jan 30 7:08 2009 distutils/command/wininst-9.0-amd64.exe
1>--------- 0 0 196096 Jan 30 7:08 2009 distutils/command/wininst-9.0.exe
1>---------

yaxinhoo

Postby yaxinhoo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 am

then when i run blender , it tell me python line lookup fail.

i copy the /bin/debug dir to install.dir/debug . run the blender but got the same result.

Return to “Testing Builds”