Looking for talent to join movie project

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Good-idea

Looking for talent to join movie project

Postby Good-idea » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 am

Hello there, we, the Good idea team, are looking for new members to join our group and help us make a CGI movie. We can't give any specifics about the project right now but we can tell you that we are a very dedicated group of individuals looking for additional members to help work on our first project.

We are looking for people who fit in one or more of these areas:

3d modeler

Rigger

3d animator

Texture artist

So far those are the basics and this will definitely change as time goes on.
Please note that even if you are still learning we are happy to work with you. Please reply if you are interested and then we can further discuss the project.

woody730b

Postby woody730b » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 am

Do you have a script or a storyboard or blocking done?

Good-idea

Postby Good-idea » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:58 am

woody730b wrote:Do you have a script or a storyboard or blocking done?

Yes we are working on that but we are going to start working on models and such sometime soon so we are recruiting those people now. We do have the story and such like concepts, the scenes, the storyboard, and stuff of that nature set up but we are making some small adjustments to it also.

fheredia

Hello

Postby fheredia » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Hello Good-idea team.

I read your post and would like to contribute. I am not very experienced with Blender but have also some experience with Unigrafix (so a bit of the needed way of thinking). I am very eager to learn and I think being part of a project could be helpful to boost my skill.

Let me know if I can help!

Thank you
Francisco
Hello everybody. I have very little experience with Blender right now. But I am very eager to learn! :)

fheredia

Hello again

Postby fheredia » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Are there any updates on this topic?

Cheers,
Francisco
Hello everybody. I have very little experience with Blender right now. But I am very eager to learn! :)

Florentino

Postby Florentino » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 am

I was wondering if you guys are still doing this project? I would like to join if you are. I've been messing around Blender for a couple months now and fell like learning with a group would be much easier. I learned how to do alot within these months and I feel I need a challenge to improve and I think making a movie would help. I learned how to Model which I feel i am best at in you selected options, tho I have messed with Rigging,Animation, and Textures. I'm alittle confident in my modeling but would like to improve in these other areas.I am very dedicated to what I start.

Thanks for reading.
~Flo

Return to “Blender Open Projects”