Black Map?

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Zoeo

Black Map?

Postby Zoeo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 pm

OK I'm not new to Blender, I've been using it for quite some time now, but i have a problem,Ii made a video just before it happened but now the map i have and everything in it is black before i press P, you can't even see the Hemi light anywhere on the map, but when i go press P it starts and it's WAY to bright (The Hemi is set on 0.010 but when i go in-game it seems like it's set on 1.000 or 0.500).

I also have a flash light attached to my gun that will turn on and off but when i turn it on and it shines on the wall it's a blocky looking fashion, anyone know how to help me?

Zoeo

Re: Black Map?

Postby Zoeo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Zoeo wrote:OK I'm not new to Blender, I've been using it for quite some time now, but i have a problem,Ii made a video just before it happened but now the map i have and everything in it is black before i press P, you can't even see the Hemi light anywhere on the map, but when i go press P it starts and it's WAY to bright (The Hemi is set on 0.010 but when i go in-game it seems like it's set on 1.000 or 0.500).

I also have a flash light attached to my gun that will turn on and off but when i turn it on and it shines on the wall it's a blocky looking fashion, anyone know how to help me?

It took me a while to figure out but, it is now fixed

I have no clue what happened as the textures were missing and everything was going nuts but i restarted my computer ans it fixed everything :)

Return to “Interactive 3d”