Crew Needed for Sci-Fi Animated Film: FADED

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

5DollarCent

Crew Needed for Sci-Fi Animated Film: FADED

Postby 5DollarCent » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:31 am

Hi There, I need a crew for a new film i have an idea for. The film is called Faded and will be an half-hour to hour and a half, but it all depends if i continue to add more scenes (the one's i have an idea for) or if i remove some unnecessary ones. The total running length of the storyboards is 45 minutes but there's some non-talking parts with limited movement that are in, which will make it longer.

The Storyline: In the future, "special" people are selected against their will to be tested on or be killed to keep the massive population the same. John, 20/21 year-old man, is chosen. He luckily escapes with the help of a women, 20/21 year-old, named Rita. The Head-keeper, Ethan, wonders who's helping the people escape from the stabilize room, so he puts himself there and discovers Rita, and captures her. John, who was in the electrical room, discovers and gets all the escapees, who live underground, to help get Rita back. But when they get there, she's gone. That's what John thought before him and the escapees were put in forever stabilized room survived. Rita dressed up as a security robot and let them free, where Rita, John, and the escapees attack Ethan. They win and destroy the facility, except one room: A forever stabilized room with Ethan in it.

Who's Needed:
1 or 2 Set Artists
-The Peoples who create the sets for the movie. I need to see your previous workings.
1 Human Character Artist
-The Person who create the main human characters in the movie. I need to see your previous workings.
1 Robot Character Artist
-The Person who create the main robot characters in the movie. I need to see your previous workings.
1 Background Character Artist
-The Person who creates the extra human and robots and everyone else in the movie. I need to see your previous workings.
1 or 2 Music/SFX Artists
-The People who create the sound effects and the music in the film. I need to see your previous workings.
1 Effects Artist
-The person who creates the particles and effects for the film like rain, explosions, dust, etc. I need to see your previous workings.
1 or 2 Editiors
-The People who edit the film to match the storyboards. I need to see your previous workings
2 Lead Male Voices
-The Lead Vocals Of John and Ethan
1 Lead Female Voices
-The Lead Vocal Of Rita
1 Robot Voices/Creator of Robot Voices
-The Person who talks like the robots or creates the robot voices.
2 Addition Male Voices
-Additional Vocals for background characters
2 Addition Female Voices
-Addition Vocals for background characters

Is there pay for the people who participate?
Yes, but it's deferred pay. You will get 5% of the earned money and the extra 5% will go to supporting the open source programs that made the movie. We make and give back. Smart idea, right?

So Who's Animating it?
ME! and some other colleagues who don't won't their names shared at this time. My and my colleagues are also story boarding it. Exciting!

I have other questions, How do i contact you?
You can private message me or email me at fivedollarcent@gmail.com ;) You can also contact me for the job information or to send me your previous workings (resume) and send me a link or email it to me as an attachment.

Thank You

*email fix'd by moderator

5DollarCent

INCORRET EMAIL. SORRY

Postby 5DollarCent » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 am

The email "5dollarcent@gmail.com" is incorrect. If anyone tried to contact me, it's an unused email. The actual one is fivedollarcent@gmail.com

Sorry about the confusion.

Return to “Blender Open Projects”