A few questions from a Blender newb

Animation tools, character animation, non linear animation

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

gatormoe

A few questions from a Blender newb

Postby gatormoe » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:47 pm

I hope this is in the right place, so if not I'm really sorry. I have two questions (well as a newb I have a million but I'll only ask two today, lol)

1. I am making an intro in blender and I created 3d Text and converted it to a mesh to add a particle system. After that I added an explode modifier which works well. After that I accidentally added a smoke modifier and I really don't like the look. My question is, how do I take off the smoke modifier? I have tried everything but can't seem to figure it out. (I'm using blender 2.5 by the way)

2. I am starting my first box modeling project (ever) and its a big one. I was just wondering how I would go about box modeling the rest of the image (below) and making sure each color is a different object all together? After that, when I extrude it (after its all box modeled) will the teeth automatically be 3d or will I have to add extra effects to it?

ldo

Postby ldo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:03 am

The settings for the smoke modifier are under the Physics tab (the little bouncing-ball icon) in the properties window. You should see an X next to the Smoke button; click it, and the smoke should be gone.

Return to “Animation”