Could you help me with correct Blender building
I've got a couple of questions about blender and its installing process:
1. 10 reasons why do I need to build Blender ?
3. SVN error
Code: Select all
rgorshkov@MacBookPro:~/Apps/Blender/blender-svn$ svn co https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-b.../trunk/blender
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender': Certificate verification error: signed using insecure algorithm (https://svn.blender.org)
4. I'v corrected the server file but the i still have this problem
5. Ok, I compiled and installed Blender , How to update it with new release?
6. I remember when Blender Institute was working on Sintel there was a video about auto update script. So if ther is a new version of Blender this script will recompile the Blender.
Where I can find it?
7. I installed drivers for my video card (from ubuntu 12.04 driver installer) but how check if my video card workin correctly and fast? What is the prosedure of installing and testing video driver?
Many thanks for help