Seeking Help with CGI Type Anime

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

thedubbedwebs

Seeking Help with CGI Type Anime

Postby thedubbedwebs » Mon May 14, 2012 6:03 am

hello all,
My name is Sage i am one of the owners of The Dubbed Webs. It is an anime / manga source website. However thats not why i am here. I am new to blender and learning, i learn fast if taught properly. The reason i came to Blender was to create 3 specific characters for a website layout, didn't realize how hard it was until i tried. Then i realized that i would not only have to create these characters and the scene, as well as the script, but i would have to create the other characters as well, now i am the type of person that does one thing and once done with it i always try to improve it until it is perfect. I am looking for people with these talents.

- Character Modeling
- Creature modeling
- Scene creators
- Script idealists
- Voice actors
- anyone that wishes to help

i am sorry that i cannot release any other information due to privacy reasons. But i can tell you that the three main characters are Sage, Cajun, Basil: Triplets. Sage is a seductive and mysterious female. Cajun is a dark and mysterious male. Basil is a fun and active male who acts as a leader. The anime is about these 3 characters in a of a world that is about survival, mystery, adventure, and action. The three need to face obstacles to save their home, while on their journey they unravel a secret kept from them by everyone.

There is no budget to this series, however all people that take part in it will be credited for their work in the end credits of the show. This show ill air on our website for the first season, hopefully this will grab attention and raise a demand for a second season, we will never sell the show to any network of any sort we believe that it should be free to everyone to view, however if viewed by networks or big named anime providers/creators they may respond to it for certain things that people did, with your permission we will allow them to contact you for career opportunities.

If you wish to help please contact Sage at thedubbedwebs@yahoo.com

JimmyD

Postby JimmyD » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Dear Sage,
I have a couple of questions about this. I'm sure there would be something about it on your site, but it is under construction at this time.

First off I am just curious about how many people you already have on the team, and so how close you guys are to actually making the pilot episode.

Secondly, where does this series take place? Is it in a city?

Thirdly, in your description you give a few things for what the story is about ( "The anime is about these 3 characters in a of a world that is about survival, mystery, adventure, and action. The three need to face obstacles to save their home, while on their journey they unravel a secret kept from them by everyone." ), it sounds to me like you guys already have a plan. So I wonder if you already have a script, already have a plan, or if those are the basic ideas to see what comes of it?

And lastly, I wonder about the Director, Producer and Composer roles. Are there already people planned for those roles?

I understand that you can't give out too much info for copywrite and originality reasons, but I would much appreciate if you would maybe PM or email me.

Sincerely,

- James
Not thinking is an act of stupidity.

Return to “Blender Open Projects”