Exported Mesh's are NOT How They Were in Blender

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Ingredient

Exported Mesh's are NOT How They Were in Blender

Postby Ingredient » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 am

I pretty much enjoy creating mesh's for a game. Ive posted a topic like this on the game forum but no one ever replied and that was 3 months ago.

For example, i made a jet pack object in Blender. After exporting it to a .mesh i see it in game all stretched and almost flat.

This is very rare but sometimes they are exported correctly, exactly how it looked in Blender i suppose.

Im using version 2.59 still as im most familiar with it, i use the OGRE exporter to export.

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong board, if it is then could it please be moved? If i have done anything wrong let me know please, i prefer not to get into trouble.

Thank you.

spaces

Postby spaces » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Well, you would be better to post this on http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/ but probably they will say the exporter version is too old or unsupported or just fall back on older version of Blender.
Ogre is developed with a much slower rate than Blender. TBH it's very hard to keep up with Blender's pace. ^^

Return to “Documentation & Education”